Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What is the best Sith Warrior PVP species?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
What is the best Sith Warrior PVP species?

Omniwing
12.15.2011 , 03:31 PM | #1
As said, I want to know what the best Species would be for Sith Warrior, also I noticed in the Beta different NPCs react differently to you if you are one species or another, can anyone shed some light on if being a trueblood sith for example does anything for you in game(besides story)

winterforge
12.15.2011 , 03:34 PM | #2
Race doesn't really matter, pick what you like the looks of since you'll be playing it so much. No, seriously.

Wapner
12.15.2011 , 03:35 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Omniwing View Post
As said, I want to know what the best Species would be for Sith Warrior, also I noticed in the Beta different NPCs react differently to you if you are one species or another, can anyone shed some light on if being a trueblood sith for example does anything for you in game(besides story)
During the storyline, you are treated as a pureblood Sith, regardless of your actual race. I would have to assume that would hold true for every NPC in the game (and it has for every NPC I've interacted with). I suppose it's possible that it doesn't. But it seems like that would be highlighted in the story more than it would from random NPC's or questgivers. Being a pureblood Sith absolutely has no mechanical advantage over other races.

In addition, I haven't participated in PvP yet. But from what I've read, the race choice makes no difference at all when it comes to PvP or PvE performance.