Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sentinels! Does your 15% movement speed increase in Ataru Form work?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Sentinels! Does your 15% movement speed increase in Ataru Form work?

DanIOI
02.11.2012 , 09:29 AM | #1
There is an ability in the Combat/Carnage tree called Defensive Forms that is supposed to give a 15% increase to movement speed in Ataru Form. I play as a Marauder and I long suspected that it didn't work as intended, so decided to test it today. Sure enough after asking people to duel and race me we were running at the exact same speed. Also I'm running at the exact same speed as everyone else in warzones.

I'm wondering if this is a Marauder exclusive bug, or are Sentinels affected as well?

LiveandDieinLA
02.11.2012 , 09:41 AM | #2
I've heard its a bug that happens after you go through a loading screen but im not certain about that. I always try to toggle Ataru off and on after loading though.
Aeryon / Aerror
Bastion
West Coast PVP

NinjaRockStar
02.11.2012 , 09:45 AM | #3
I know it doesn't stack with sprint, but it SHOULD be working while in combat.
pew pew

NoWhere_Man
02.12.2012 , 08:18 PM | #4
Yes, it does work. But you're not going to notice any visible difference till you're actually in combat. Since your sprint overrides it out of combat. It would have been nice if they both stacked, but that's neither here nor there. I honestly wish our Defensive Forms gave us a little more than just a movement increase.
"I don't have to win, all I have to do is fight" ----Mace Windu Shatterpoint

Toweleeeie
02.12.2012 , 09:15 PM | #5
I dont really notice a difference, I put the 2 points in heals you for 10% of health when using the CC break instead.
Can I has more Sandbox?