Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bugged / Missing Codex for Republic Players

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Bugged / Missing Codex for Republic Players

Twolightsabers
05.11.2012 , 12:38 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by shintorg View Post
you do not have to finish the quest.
Which is good since the quest is "unfinishable" as the npc you need to talk to to complete it is bugged. Bioware giveth and Bioware taketh away...

Aieranda
05.12.2012 , 06:21 PM | #72
The 7th for Republic on Balmorra seems like it would be "Imperial Military on Balmorra". It's a box at the entrance to the republic base in Bugtown right next to a commendations vendor. You can collect it, but it looks like the entry does not show up in my Codex currently. I have all the other lore entries for Balmorra on the Republic side.

Slopster
05.14.2012 , 10:49 PM | #73
I can't believe they haven't even spoken directly to this issue since launch. It's ludicrous. To me anyway.
Slopster 55 JS / Slop 55 JK / Slew 55 SM / Sloppily 55 TR
Slather 55 SW / Slopstar 55 SI / Sludgy 55 BH / Slot 55 IA
Stay Classy
Prophecy of the Five (PVP-EST)

Trekers
05.16.2012 , 12:42 AM | #74
I'm not sure if anyone else put it on the list but I have not gotten the codex for Corellia - Organizations - The Outer Rim Jedi Forces (Knight).
Warrior who loves to explore the universe, protecting the weak and going on honorable missions.

PatT
05.16.2012 , 10:20 PM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by Kungpaoshizi View Post
Tython - Terentatek - Bestiary
really?
really
Simple happy language words!

Claymaniac
05.18.2012 , 04:10 PM | #76
Still not even an acknowledgement by Bioware on this??
Skeksis: Jedi Sage on Prophecy of the Five. P5 FTW!!!

WolfpackAW
05.24.2012 , 07:09 AM | #77
I have now updated the OP with all the information submitted up through this point. Thanks to all contributors.
Istari - 55 Sage Seer, Jedi Covenant
Durnik - 55 Vanguard Tank, Jedi Covenant
Somera - 55 Combat Sentinel, Jedi Covenant
Laralanthalasa - 55 Sharpshooter Gunslinger, Jedi Covenant

FormlessOne
05.25.2012 , 07:50 AM | #78
I wish BioWare understood just how frustrating it is to not be able to complete a set of Codex entries for a given planet or category. The game was sold, in part, because of story - yet one of the very mechanisms used to tell that story has been broken from the very start.

Game Update 1.2 focused on providing features that required you to run the game over & over again, with different characters, ensuring a revenue stream instead of an enjoyable experience for those of us who can't afford to take that time. Game Update 1.3 now promises even more of the same. When, exactly, does BioWare finish the portions of the game they originally shipped, instead of providing "hamster wheel" gimmicks? Missing & broken Codex entries are important to me - maybe not important to others, perhaps, but I'm a completionist by nature. I want to finish something in this darned game without having get a CSR involved or without having to cruise the forums to see where this thing or that thing is bugged.

Twolightsabers
05.26.2012 , 01:58 AM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by FormlessOne View Post
I wish BioWare understood just how frustrating it is to not be able to complete a set of Codex entries for a given planet or category. The game was sold, in part, because of story - yet one of the very mechanisms used to tell that story has been broken from the very start.

Game Update 1.2 focused on providing features that required you to run the game over & over again, with different characters, ensuring a revenue stream instead of an enjoyable experience for those of us who can't afford to take that time. Game Update 1.3 now promises even more of the same. When, exactly, does BioWare finish the portions of the game they originally shipped, instead of providing "hamster wheel" gimmicks? Missing & broken Codex entries are important to me - maybe not important to others, perhaps, but I'm a completionist by nature. I want to finish something in this darned game without having get a CSR involved or without having to cruise the forums to see where this thing or that thing is bugged.
Would be nice if the developers would at least speak about the issue.

masonholler
05.30.2012 , 12:36 PM | #80
thanks i needed help with this too