Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bugged / Missing Codex for Republic Players

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Bugged / Missing Codex for Republic Players

wrathofkhan
04.27.2012 , 06:10 PM | #61
This makes a farce in trying to complete all the codex,,, ie, theres NO enjoyment in knowing you have completed it so why bother trying to.
Is there any rewards if it was completed??

ArtyD
05.01.2012 , 12:20 PM | #62
god I hope this gets fixed soon... such an annoyance...

Drudenfusz
05.07.2012 , 10:07 AM | #63
Has anyone got the PvP Achievement: Denova Novare Coast: Interrupted a Capture Attempt yet?
My Old Republic Warring is Magic
Gwenya - The Drudenfusz Legacy, Jedi Shadow on Jar'Kai Sword
When you play the game of PvP, you win or you die.
English version <- SWTOR Wiki -> German version

Twolightsabers
05.09.2012 , 03:31 AM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by Drudenfusz View Post
Has anyone got the PvP Achievement: Denova Novare Coast: Interrupted a Capture Attempt yet?
Nope, it's bugged along with the still bugged "Capture the Zone" in Ilum; thus capping you at 19/21 PVP achievements. Have 594/738 codices on main with at least 60-70+ bugged (Jedi Knight). Sure would be nice if Bioware would get on this cough cough...

DJNightscream
05.09.2012 , 04:55 AM | #65
Ord Mantell:
Organizations:
- Separatist Movement (currently only obtainable during the Trooper/Smuggler quest 'Unsafe Safe Houses’, unobtainable for Jedi Knight/Consular)

Species:
- Kel Dor
- Mon Calamari
- Cathar (currently only obtainable during Trooper/Smuggler quest)

Lore:
- Split by Rebellion (unless partied with viable class)
- Ruled by Corruption (unless partied with a viable class)
- Underworld Influences (unless partied with a viable class during 'Buying Loyalty')

I ran through Ord Mantell with a friend that just rolled a Trooper, and playing a lvl 23 Jedi Consular, we did all the quests and I did NOT get a single codex entry. As a Consular I was ineligible for the conversations needed to get them. This misinformation was probably pulled off of SWTOR Spay Database.

Twolightsabers
05.10.2012 , 01:07 AM | #66
There is another bugged codex on Corellia for Jedi Knights; under organizations is the missing "The Outer Rim Jedi Forces." I've done all quests on Corellia and it's not popped.

RommelESP
05.10.2012 , 12:18 PM | #67
Voss - Jokull - Persons of Note --> It's not bugged any more http://i.imgur.com/lED7R.jpg

I had already done the quest line without getting the codex entry, but since 1.2 the quest giver on "The Gormak Lands" in the middle of the map, near the new World Boss location give me again the quest. I did it again and the codex entry poped-up.

I have tested in a fresh char and the codex entry pops-up too.
Republic - Tomb of Freedon Nadd
Rommelesp / Keitelesp / Zhukovesp / Nimitzesp / Guderianesp / Rundstedtesp / Rommellesp
Empire - Tomb of Freedon Nadd
Mansteinesp / Vasilevskiesp / Konevesp / Eisenhoweresp / Macarthuresp / Pattonesp

shintorg
05.10.2012 , 12:22 PM | #68
Great thread!
__________________________________________________ _____________________________________
I like to Raid. Happy people like to raid. So I guess I like happy people... Kinda, sorta...

shintorg
05.10.2012 , 03:41 PM | #69
Quote: Originally Posted by sakshale View Post
Nar Shadda - Slave Trading - Lore
Datapad lying on the ground, near the Southern wall of the Western room, X=1257, Y=-2780
This coord looks to be in the Duros Sector, the Imperial section.
__________________________________________________ _____________________________________
I like to Raid. Happy people like to raid. So I guess I like happy people... Kinda, sorta...

shintorg
05.10.2012 , 05:01 PM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by RommelESP View Post
Voss - Jokull - Persons of Note --> It's not bugged any more http://i.imgur.com/lED7R.jpg

I had already done the quest line without getting the codex entry, but since 1.2 the quest giver on "The Gormak Lands" in the middle of the map, near the new World Boss location give me again the quest. I did it again and the codex entry poped-up.

I have tested in a fresh char and the codex entry pops-up too.
I checked this out as well. It is true. You need to redo the quest Primary Target. You get the codex entry when you defeat Jokull, you do not have to finish the quest.