Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bugged / Missing Codex for Republic Players

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Bugged / Missing Codex for Republic Players

04.06.2012 , 09:24 AM | #51
I hope that when BioWare fixes all the codex entries they don't forget to give me all they ones I shoudl have (especially those that where part of my class story).
My Old Republic Warring is Magic
Gwenya - The Drudenfusz Legacy, Jedi Shadow on Jar'Kai Sword
When you play the game of PvP, you win or you die.
English version <- SWTOR Wiki -> German version

04.08.2012 , 08:21 AM | #52
Glad I found this thread, been going bonkers trying to complete some of these Codex only to see everyone else is having the same problems. Confirmed I can not get Satele as a Level 50 Consular. All of my class stories are COMPLETE. Why I would not have gotten her back when I first met her on Tython is ???? fail...
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present. -Oogway

04.08.2012 , 09:06 AM | #53
This is unfortunate and certainly affects any motivation I had to go around and be a completionist. I do hope they retroactively add these to those earned when they set up a fix.

Wonderful list and certainly helps! Great work for the community.
May the Force be with us.
Liora Dem, The Ebon Hawk
Twi'Lek Jedi Consular

04.10.2012 , 08:19 PM | #54
Will that be fixed with 1.2?

04.12.2012 , 09:28 PM | #55
Am I to understand that the Devs have still not acknowledged this issue?

I quit playing the game because it was like trying to complete a jigsaw puzzle with missing pieces.

04.13.2012 , 02:47 PM | #56
With me 100%-ing Mass Effect's (1 and 2) and Dragon Age Origin's codex and 100%-ing non-RPGs like Red Dead Redemption and GTA IV, it is annoying having these missing codex entries, hope BW will get on it soon

Trying not to mention the broken character titles... *ehm ehm*
The Folkblade Legacy
Member Of The Divine Light Guild (EU - Frostclaw)
Eruden - Lv. 50 Sentinel

04.19.2012 , 06:48 PM | #57
Just to point out that after doing *everything* that i can on Nar Shadaa, i have been unable to get the "Drooga the Hutt" codex entry. Even after teaming up with a smuggler to see if it would pop up for me in the 1st class quest that they ran on Nar Shaddaa to meet Drooga, it still didnt pop for me
1) I reject your reality.... and substitute my own
2) Not to be used when upset... will void warranty
3) Stoke me a clipper i will be back for dinner
4) I have seen more intellegence from an NPC AI in TR beta, than from most MMO players.

04.22.2012 , 06:35 AM | #58
+1 !!

this is one of the best posts ive read today

04.24.2012 , 09:36 AM | #59
I'm sure others have attempted to submit a bug or other report. I got what seems to be a "boiler plater" or copy-paste response of (cynically paraphrasing here) "sorry, we wouldn't want to spoil the fun so we can't tell you how to find datacrons or other hidden items". I immediately submitted a new bug report stating that i wasn't asking for hints but rather trying to point out there there is *something wrong*.

I really wish BW would either admit that the CSR's don't really read the help requests/bug reports, or start ordering the CSR's to read the damned bug reports! Seriously. I know I'm not the only one who has gotten cryptic, non-sensical responses that seem to indicate the person on the other end didn't actually read the bug report.

But I digress. Has anyone seen or heard of any type of response from BW on the broken codex?!
Hey i got the same damed answer from an CSR in an CSR-Talk after he asked me if he can help me with something else. My answer was: Sure whats the state on the missing codex items and entrys in game (The ones fully missing in game so not be obtainable at all). He statet no help to not spoil i felt really as talking with a kid or somewhat.

04.27.2012 , 01:24 PM | #60
Nar Shadda - Slave Trading - Lore
Datapad lying on the ground, near the Southern wall of the Western room, X=1257, Y=-2780
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side.