Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bugged / Missing Codex for Republic Players

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Bugged / Missing Codex for Republic Players

WolfpackAW
03.12.2012 , 06:20 AM | #31
I updated my original post, removing the Belsavis Lore entries, and adding the Belsavis Title that is bugged. In regards to Maranea's question on the Ord Mantell entries, that information was posted by Obzenia (sp?) a few posts back, so I included it. I have not had time to check it out yet.
Istari - 55 Sage Seer, Jedi Covenant
Durnik - 55 Vanguard Tank, Jedi Covenant
Somera - 55 Combat Sentinel, Jedi Covenant
Laralanthalasa - 55 Sharpshooter Gunslinger, Jedi Covenant

MoobooMagoo
03.12.2012 , 06:43 AM | #32
I didn't read any of the posts, just the OP, but I would like to add that as far as I know the game rule 'Item Modification' is bugged for Troopers.
Explorer: 80% Achiever: 60% Killer: 47% Socializer: 13%

Daniel Erickson and the Amazing Technicolor Dream-Abs

DarthRavnos
03.12.2012 , 07:19 AM | #33
Read this post way too late. I spent forever trying to figure some of these out. Until I finally gave up. Way to go BioWare. Kind of their sick "How to keep an idiot busy for hours" joke on us. Put a goal into a game that can't be obtained.

Silvermink
03.12.2012 , 09:52 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Maranea View Post
Also, WolfpackAW, regarding the 'unless partied with a viable class' next to some Ord Mantell entries. Do you personally experienced this? Sounds like a rumor or a theory, although it would be nice if it worked.
I know that this works sometimes. The entries for knight/consular don't on tython. Non knights can get one on Tatooine though. I will try these myself to check.

Slopster
03.12.2012 , 10:50 PM | #35
This isn't a Lore issue, it's a game systems issue. Why does BW keep referring codex complainers to this mix categorized thread?

Should be in general discussion, imo.
Slopster 55 JS / Slop 55 JK / Slew 55 SM / Sloppily 55 TR
Slather 55 SW / Slopstar 55 SI / Sludgy 55 BH / Slot 55 IA
Stay Classy
Prophecy of the Five (PVP-EST)

sirkirk
03.18.2012 , 08:29 AM | #36
Nice thread WolfpackAW, it helped out a lot. thanks.

Couldn't figure out why I couldn't get a few things. now I know. I also know what not to go after...

TBBW
03.18.2012 , 02:37 PM | #37
Alderaan -
The Elysium (Unless there's a way for Republic players to get up there. As it stands, it appears this is broken.)

Bouris Ulgo

Eldon
03.18.2012 , 07:30 PM | #38
Sadly, the majority if not all of these bugged Codex entries are STILL bugged for patch 1.2. It's obvious this thread isn't read & bug reports are being ignored.

Slopster
03.19.2012 , 09:37 PM | #39
Wrote a few words on the sorry state of the Codex. You can find my thoughts in the link in my sig.
Slopster 55 JS / Slop 55 JK / Slew 55 SM / Sloppily 55 TR
Slather 55 SW / Slopstar 55 SI / Sludgy 55 BH / Slot 55 IA
Stay Classy
Prophecy of the Five (PVP-EST)

JacenHallis
03.22.2012 , 06:22 PM | #40
Regarding the Balmorra Lore entries:

SWTOR Spy actually lists seven entries for lore on Balmorra. Six are listed as specifically Republic, but one near the top has no faction designation: "The Invasion of Balmorra."

Unfortunately, I have this entry as well, and my Planet entry for Balmorra still shows 6/7.
Ruminara Ven
Passion, yet serenity.