Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bugged / Missing Codex for Republic Players

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Bugged / Missing Codex for Republic Players

DarkWal
02.25.2016 , 05:15 PM | #311
Quote: Originally Posted by GasGuy View Post
Hi.
You may want to take a look at the Codex Tracking spreadsheet available at OotiniCast.com. It's pretty extensive. I've been working on it for 4 years.
But last update in the list is from 14/12/2014, or am i missing some version?

Adric_the_Red
03.16.2016 , 04:05 PM | #312
Quote: Originally Posted by Jaegke View Post
completing "Destroy the Beacons" doesn't give the Codex Title "Mantellian".
I acdtually got this yesterday on my level 65 Trooper. I've run him through all the Ord Mantell heroics more than once before then, but ... I got it yesterday.
"Your deaths are useless if they do not inform". -- The Shroud
My referral link. Click for free stuff.

Hettos
05.09.2016 , 08:59 PM | #313
I can't take the manka cat lore in tython, anyone can help me to know if this is missed?

EnmaAii
05.10.2016 , 03:58 AM | #314

GasGuy
05.18.2016 , 05:51 PM | #315
Hello Codex hunters!! Gasguy here with a long overdue update on the topic of the pesky blue glowey thingies called codexes.

As of May with patch 4.4 in place the game now lists 1,141 codex entries. Of course with duplication by faction, bugs, lost knowledge and other assorted sorting issues my tracking spreadsheet says there is a possible 1,797 entries to spend your time finding and tracking.

I've been working on these for a while now and can report I have a success high of 61% on my Republic Smuggler.

Back in October with the release of KOTFE, we got 39 new items, with Patch 4.1 in February another 6, with Patch 4.2 in March we got 5, and another 5 with Patch 4.3 in April and finally 7 more with Patch 4.4 in May.

I don't have all the details on all of these yet, but they have been added to the latest version of the codex tracking spreadsheet, along with updates to 74 previous listings. (these are shown in the "Version Change" column, which is column w, in the spreadsheet). Many of those updates are related to my completion of the story line for the Imperial Agent story, level 65.

I'm working the KOTFE stuff now. We'll see how that goes.

To access the latest version of the tracking spreadsheet (May 2016 version) jump over to Ootinicast.com and click on the tool bar on the right side of the main page.
Codex Hunting is a lost art. So click on everything!!!

OtotheN
06.14.2016 , 04:16 PM | #316
I cannot trigger the Uxibeast Lore entry on Tython. Have followed guides, been to the exact spot they say but it will not pop. It is the only thing I have left for 100% Tython completion. Very frustrating.
Referral link, you know you want to click it!
http://www.swtor.com/r/7XVmNd

Lizumi
07.15.2016 , 03:38 PM | #317
Quote: Originally Posted by Hettos View Post
I can't take the manka cat lore in tython, anyone can help me to know if this is missed?
You can unlock it on Alderaan in the first republic area - kill a protective manka cat.
Enjoy FREE stuff? Then please use my Referal link

to get rewards such as 7 days free subscription. A win - win for us both!

OtotheN
07.18.2016 , 07:29 AM | #318
Quote: Originally Posted by OtotheN View Post
I cannot trigger the Uxibeast Lore entry on Tython. Have followed guides, been to the exact spot they say but it will not pop. It is the only thing I have left for 100% Tython completion. Very frustrating.
Finally got the Uxibeast, did nothing different, it just triggered on a new character.
Referral link, you know you want to click it!
http://www.swtor.com/r/7XVmNd

erevet
10.19.2016 , 08:33 PM | #319
Is the Codex Entry Lore "Sand Rot" (Jedi Consular on Tatooine) still bugged? I couldn't get it...

chaharbagh
11.16.2016 , 08:51 PM | #320
I pray that all or most of the codex entries will get fixed with KOTET.
Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever has not kindness has not faith. -Muhammad (Peace be upon him)

http://www.swtor.com/r/fCXTh4