Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bugged / Missing Codex for Republic Players

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Bugged / Missing Codex for Republic Players

Trekerrob
11.13.2015 , 02:35 AM | #301
Quote: Originally Posted by Trekerrob View Post
This is no longer attainable as of 4.0. The Area Heroic you need to complete to open it's cage and kill it does not activate. It has been removed in 4.0 therefore if you don't have this achievement you cannot get it now.

I personally am very disappointed at BW again doing this kind of thing and after being a constant subscriber from the start of the game I now choose to leave, despite my enjoyment of Kotfe.

For those of us who love to collect achievements this is yet again another slap in the face from this game developer who doesn't seem to care about closing loops or catering to all game players.

Achievements have been bugged from the day they were implemented (2.3 I believe). If you're going to bring in this kind of system make it work properly or don't do it at all.

Have since found out there is now a Recon Droid at X:3225 Y:451 Z:155 which allows you to pick up this mission.

It is almost directly east of the House Trader's Circle taxi and QT point.

Apparently all Area Heroics are now activated by a nearby pickup. Be nice if the release notes actually told us this would occur instead of just saying they aren't area activated anymore.

Shayddow
11.27.2015 , 06:31 PM | #302
In species - still can't get Cathar as Jedi counselor. <on ord mantel but only smuggler and trooper available>
Also Houk species can't find codex for this anywhere.
so..... sitting at 40/42 entries.

There are cathar enemies on belsavis, they could put it in there.
and houks are some of the baddies as well, as on zakuul too.
COULD YOU GUYS AT BIOWARE PLEASE ADD THESE TWO? thx, bye.
Shekkel,70 Nimrossa, 70 |Ebon Hawk
Shassella, 70 Barzella, 70 | Begeran
Adonnah, 70 Kydosh, 70 |Harbinger
Tashha, 70 Svgon, 70

Jaegke
12.05.2015 , 03:03 AM | #303
I just started leveling a new Trooper to fix some of the bugs with my Legacy, what wasn't transferred from my original Trooper when Legacy came out.

On Ord Mantell, there's still 2 Codex entries bugged for Troopers and likely anyone else. Completing "Buying Loyalty" with the Light Side choice doesn't give Lore entry "Underworld Influences" and completing "Destroy the Beacons" doesn't give the Codex Title "Mantellian". I think this is due to the new method of handling Heroic missions.

Koljenka
12.20.2015 , 08:35 AM | #304
Hey all! I am Koljenka from Ebonhawk. I have played this game since beta. Have had multiple accounts. One for empire, one for republic, and another mixed. I am a completionist- I know I know, no life lol. But I do! Ok straight to business! So I kept sending out emails and tickets about missing codexes for both sides, all I ever got from BW Game people was that it exists and that you just have to look harder. Obviously that pissed me off because I am very sure a lot of people including myself looked very hard. Here is the funny part. So for the empire for example, people can't find the Duros Species, well let me tell you, I found it but out sheer and random luck of running through a Duros in dromund Kaas. Same with the Ord Mantell species. So almost all of these "bugged codexes are actually possible but it's not exactly obtainable as you normally would get it. I am going to prepare a well and organized list to show for both sides where find all these codexes and reduce that large number of bugged codexes to a few. So if people don't mind waiting a few days while I start building the list. I would appreciate that! I will probably help out swtor-spy update their list and all since it helped me out a lot before. If anyone else has any questions or wants to help me- feel free to ask! Thanks! And cheers! Will do my best to help out all the completionist!

EnmaAii
12.22.2015 , 01:56 AM | #305
Where you find Duros - can you post? and wait you list

Koljenka
12.22.2015 , 07:28 AM | #306
Ok I will post them as soon as I can. I been awfully busy with work because of seasonal activities. As soon as my schedule eases up il start creating a list to help players find missing codexes they need or request. I recommend people start asking which codexes they need to find and what class they are and faction so that I can better assist that player. I have 8 65 sith toons and 8 65 republic toons. I plan on making a new republic and empire toons to help find codexes with the new updates for players. A lot of the species codexes I found tend to not be on the same planet as the one they are listed from. Also some of the lores aren't from clicking an item but simply running through it- like the 3 sith lores on Dromund Kaas. So I apologize for the wait. I will work on the list daily and finish it as soon as possible for everyone. Thanks and cheers- merry Christmas or happy Hanukkah to all lol.

EnmaAii
12.22.2015 , 11:25 AM | #307
ok here list of all bugged entries what impossible find normal way

62 different category codex + 35 titles + 169 epic enemies

if you find way for receive any of this bugged - its be very good

Spoiler

its my thread about codex http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=654989

GasGuy
01.15.2016 , 06:54 PM | #308
Hi.
You may want to take a look at the Codex Tracking spreadsheet available at OotiniCast.com. It's pretty extensive. I've been working on it for 4 years.
Codex Hunting is a lost art. So click on everything!!!

EnmaAii
01.16.2016 , 04:40 AM | #309
Gas guy
in you list species Houk not bugged

where you find it?

Archanubis
02.18.2016 , 08:42 PM | #310
Can't finish "Defiance," the last (?) companion romance mission for Ashara on the Inquisitor. Plays okay, but then won't clear and give me the XP/Influence points.