Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SOA - Illum - Wow what a crap game

Murferoo
02.11.2012 , 06:24 PM | #11
Oh I'm sorry, was the list of ridiculous bugs too long for you?

Does it not fit with your predetermined narrative that all is well in your little fan boy SWTOR world?

Lmao.

HagbardCelin
02.11.2012 , 06:32 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Murferoo View Post
Oh I'm sorry, was the list of ridiculous bugs too long for you?

Does it not fit with your predetermined narrative that all is well in your little fan boy SWTOR world?

Lmao.
I hear you can look forward to pandas soon. You must be overjoyed.
Kallisti Proprietary

Jedi Sage ~ US-EST PVE

Murferoo
02.11.2012 , 06:52 PM | #13
Oh - you must follow WoW - suspicions confirmed. Thanks!

HagbardCelin
02.11.2012 , 06:54 PM | #14
Hahahaha. I see what the problem is here.

Tanking on a Watchman specced Sentinel for starters.

You try putting the cart before the horse in any given situation don't you?

That explains a multitude of quandaries I had while trying to sift through your wharrgarbl.

I was hoping that perhaps there were some uber stat sentinels out there with a fantastic group behind them that might be swinging this but it's looking like probably not.
If there's an 'uber stat sentinel' out there with a 'fantastic group' behind him, he sure as hell isnt going to be the one tanking. Wanna know why? Because in order to be 'uber stat' as you so eloquently put it, they would have to have already been running with a successful Ops group.

Who already has a REAL TANK. You know, one with threat generation, taunts, and gear that's meant to support the role...

Also, you're obviously an MMO hipster.

Well Everquest is probably the only one you've heard of blah blah blah MUDs blah blah blah where just about everything you know about MMO's sprang from including the trinity.
Do you also wear skinny jeans and ironic trucker hats? How about PBR tallboys? American Spirits?

Being an individual has its merits, but in this case you're just paddling a barge of garbage upstream with a teaspoon.

edit:
someone in your last BS thread beat me to it:

Quote: Originally Posted by Crabbok View Post
This thread is absurd
Kallisti Proprietary

Jedi Sage ~ US-EST PVE

halueryphi
02.11.2012 , 06:56 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by HagbardCelin View Post
I hear you can look forward to pandas soon. You must be overjoyed.
this made me lol. And the poster is CLEARLY ignorant. and obviously this is his first time playing an mmo as soon as it released
I force choke because i find it funny.

HagbardCelin
02.11.2012 , 07:00 PM | #16
Oh - you must follow WoW - suspicions confirmed. Thanks!
LOL k.

I think once again, you have it all ***-backwards. Were I a WoW fanboi wouldn't I be the one in here SUPPORTING your obviously trollish claims of incessant bugs and insurmountable difficulty due to them?

But I'm not. I'm the guy here telling you that you need to L2P or go back to a life of panda luxury where you can make macros on your little gaming keyboard...

Until you bail for GW2 in a couple months then light their boards on fire after you find out it isn't for special snowflakes either.
Kallisti Proprietary

Jedi Sage ~ US-EST PVE

Murferoo
02.11.2012 , 07:02 PM | #17
Hahahaha. I see what the problem is here.

Tanking on a Watchman specced Sentinel for starters.

You try putting the cart before the horse in any given situation don't you?

That explains a multitude of quandaries I had while trying to sift through your wharrgarbl.

If there's an 'uber stat sentinel' out there with a 'fantastic group' behind him, he sure as hell isnt going to be the one tanking. Wanna know why? Because in order to be 'uber stat' as you so eloquently put it, they would have to have already been running with a successful Ops group.

Who already has a REAL TANK. You know, one with threat generation, taunts, and gear that's meant to support the role...

Also, you're obviously an MMO hipster.

Do you also wear skinny jeans and ironic trucker hats? How about PBR tallboys? American Spirits?

Being an individual has its merits, but in this case you're just paddling a barge of garbage upstream with a teaspoon.

edit:
someone in your last BS thread beat me to it:
Every issue with EV I discussed was with a well geared Vanguard tanking - none of these issues are tank related at all. I was simply DPS on this run. Nice try.

Next!

Murferoo
02.11.2012 , 07:05 PM | #18
LOL k.

I think once again, you have it all ***-backwards. Were I a WoW fanboi wouldn't I be the one in here SUPPORTING your obviously trollish claims of incessant bugs and insurmountable difficulty due to them?

But I'm not. I'm the guy here telling you that you need to L2P or go back to a life of panda luxury where you can make macros on your little gaming keyboard...

Until you bail for GW2 in a couple months then light their boards on fire after you find out it isn't for special snowflakes either.
Hey bright light - how do you explain the bugs listed?

Please - do your best.

How does one get sucked into a mind trap before the boss is engaged?

Have you ever been put under the world in that encounter?

Have you had half your group put under the world?

Have you been put into a different instance than the one you were originally assigned to halfway through a fight?

How are any of these issues L2P?

Sorry your game of choice sux man - must be a big disappointment to you.

HagbardCelin
02.11.2012 , 07:06 PM | #19
Every issue with EV I discussed was with a well geared Vanguard tanking - none of these issues are tank related at all. I was simply DPS on this run. Nice try.

Next!
They don't have to be tank related issues, I'm simply stating that your post hsitory indicates a track record of striving to make things difficult for yourself.

Nice Try!

Next?
Kallisti Proprietary

Jedi Sage ~ US-EST PVE

Lord_Rezo
02.11.2012 , 07:09 PM | #20
After a reset - entire sections of floor were MISSING!
A temp fix... just make sure everyone on the operation is out. Then one enter, goes to Soa, pulls him and then just die around there. That resets the whole combat and the floor will be restaurated.
Peace is a lie. There is only passion.

Quote: Originally Posted by Goalan
The world is what you make of it. If you break down real life it can be just a grind too. Or you could go through life and enjoy the journey, and beauty of it all.