Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Back in the QUE after DC... Why?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Back in the QUE after DC... Why?

Griever
12.16.2011 , 05:46 PM | #11
They do need to do something about server populations, I'll be in the middle of a flashpoint, D/C then come back to a 50 min wait,.... so I lose all my stuff.

Yakuzah
12.16.2011 , 05:51 PM | #12
I am getting sick of queues for get back into the servers as well. I Play on a PVE server in Europe and the queue's can be as little as 20 minutes or as much as an Hour +

It simply is not good enough. If there are queues now then god only knows what it will be like when the game gets its official release and people go out and buy a copy, because like me they will not be happy, believe me.

What was the point of gradual introduction of users over the last two-three days if you have already hit saturation point and complete over-subscription already!!??

I believed that gradual introduction of people on servers was to ensure there was no crowding and no over-subscription and to help Bioware gauge and stress test the servers. Quite frankly that explanation was a crock.

I do no believe I should have to queue ever on any server and Bio seriously need to sort this out ASAP.

Give me a call I come and scale your server farm for you cause your not making a very good job so far.

Any Official Comment please?

WodahsI
12.16.2011 , 06:01 PM | #13
Has anyone anywhere found any kind of official response to the LONG Que for game? if this was a F2P game then i would understand the line. But when you pay a minimum of $65 up to $150 for a Monthly subscription game then we have some serious issues. I'm already thinking about canceling my game purchase if this is what 5 years of game production gave them. (no idea of demand!)