Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Contemplating unsubbing for camera/view issues alone!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Contemplating unsubbing for camera/view issues alone!!!

AlphaBraddox
02.10.2012 , 09:04 PM | #1
OMG....what kind of whacky camera angle design BW came up with?!? The worst!!! Throughout WZs I have to constantly zoom out because the camera will snap to first person or horrible angle that I cannot see anyone and have to manual adjust the damn thing each time!

If anything allow the camera to snap zoom out ASAP and to maintain players toon in center. All the time my toon is off center camera!!!

AlphaBraddox
02.10.2012 , 09:46 PM | #2
Am I alone in this? Camera/view system needs serious tweaking!

Fomby
02.10.2012 , 09:52 PM | #3
I'm with ya. And the fact that I can't zoom out a bit more than the current restriction kinda bothers me.

I would tell you to unsub for it if you feel that strongly. Cause there are also tons of other problems with it that they will not fix until they start losing money.

AlphaBraddox
02.10.2012 , 09:59 PM | #4
Just extremely annoying. I enjoy the game as a casual player but wow. The camera zoom in then out, in and out, rinse/repeat is maddening. The camera should snap out ASAP or simply stay zoomed out to players preference and remove clipping from cameras altogether.

DarvaiXit
02.10.2012 , 10:13 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Fomby View Post
I'm with ya. And the fact that I can't zoom out a bit more than the current restriction kinda bothers me.

I would tell you to unsub for it if you feel that strongly. Cause there are also tons of other problems with it that they will not fix until they start losing money.
If you set Camera Max Distance at 100% in preferences, you can zoom out quite far.

AlphaBraddox
02.11.2012 , 06:48 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by DarvaiXit View Post
If you set Camera Max Distance at 100% in preferences, you can zoom out quite far.
True but when moving around the camera zooms to first person if you are next to a wall and having it 100% zoom out is more to do on your scroll wheel. Thumb is numb after a few WZs!!!