Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Star Wars: The Clone Wars 4:18 "Crisis on Naboo" Discussion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Star Wars: The Clone Wars 4:18 "Crisis on Naboo" Discussion

Aitix
02.10.2012 , 06:49 PM | #1
Can't wait for this episode. So far this arc has been very satisfying. Let's hope that it ends on a high note.

Aitix
02.10.2012 , 07:44 PM | #2
Ugh, anyone upset that the Seperatists weren't released?

Cassidan
02.11.2012 , 12:43 AM | #3
Was a pretty good episode. I chuckled when Anakin said "I was in the dark as much as you Chancellor."...thought to myself "Soon but not quite yet Anakin" lol

Darkshadz
02.11.2012 , 02:59 AM | #4
Is it me or Anakin used master strike against that mana guard (or whatever its name is)? Anyway great episode and we are slowly but surely seeing Anakin turning to the dark side.

Tuscad
02.11.2012 , 04:49 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Aitix View Post
Can't wait for this episode. So far this arc has been very satisfying. Let's hope that it ends on a high note.
If I recall what wookiee had listed correctly, next friday is a rerun and then the friday after that has Darth Maul and Savage!
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

Aitix
02.11.2012 , 09:46 AM | #6
OK, let's start with the stuff I liked about this episode:

+It created friction between Anakin and the Jedi Council.
+It had the best Anakin vs. Dooku duel to date so far.
+Dooku won against Anakin, thus avoiding any contradictions to Anakin's line about his powers having doubled since the last time they met.
+Interesting fight between Obi-Wan and Cad Bane.
+Pretty good dialogue.

As for the cons:

-They kept using the same character models in each scene. I'm talking about the characters that you see in the background. It's just so noticable.
-Cad Bane sort of lost his ******ity. Sure, he's been captured before, but he just wasn't as formidable as he usually is.

BrandonSM
02.11.2012 , 10:43 AM | #7
Chancellor smiling while Anakin was beating Dooku got me smiling.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

Deonzir
02.11.2012 , 11:12 AM | #8
That had one of the best saber battles of the entire series...easily more intense and emotional than almost any fight in the entire prequels.

Scyrax
02.11.2012 , 11:20 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
Chancellor smiling while Anakin was beating Dooku got me smiling.
This.

Just finished watching the episode online and it is interesting to see Anakin slowly, but surely, go towards the Dark Side. I love the series, even if it is a cartoon. ;-P
Common sense is not so common.

Aitix
02.11.2012 , 03:57 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Scyrax View Post
This.

Just finished watching the episode online and it is interesting to see Anakin slowly, but surely, go towards the Dark Side. I love the series, even if it is a cartoon. ;-P
Yeah, it's about time the creators of this series start weakening Anakin's relationship with the Jedi. Hopefully, they'll do this in the future as well.

By the way, did anyone else notice that the female bounty hunter had her arm cut off?