Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWG Bria - Check In

Ozzkozz
01.02.2012 , 06:41 PM | #111
Aarat Polaris checking in!
May the fore be with you...

ElPete
01.02.2012 , 11:23 PM | #112
Things are falling into place nicely. Owning is beginning.

HADISHI
Dominators of HoG
#1 Ranked SWTOR Guild in NA

PRE-CU
01.03.2012 , 02:19 AM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by Thiweo View Post
Naw, I'd rather be on a server without the zerg guilds. "Throw more meat at the grinder, eventually we will win!"
You'd rather be on a server with weaker challenge and less fights, cool. What PVE server you on?

Thiweo
01.03.2012 , 10:36 AM | #114
Quote: Originally Posted by PRE-CU View Post
You'd rather be on a server with weaker challenge and less fights, cool. What PVE server you on?

Yeah, and you would rather be on a server where your weakness can be overshadowed by the huge mass of meat in front of you. But whatever floats your boat.
Thiweo - "A gunslinging son-of-a-*****"
KTD - Warriors of the Shadow
RFR of Bria
Making red dead since 30 ot 2

Veginator
01.04.2012 , 11:12 PM | #115
That's a nice little touching post and everything but unfortunately Veela > Helm of Graush. Don't worry they'll have server transfers eventually and you will be able to repair your oblivious mistake.
I'm sorry to hear you're so unhappy with your server, but I suggest that if you're waiting for server transfers you go ahead and just reroll on Helm of Graush as it's still early in the game and I'm sure you're only a few levels in. Those of us on the real PVP server are pretty far ahead so you'd better be quick if you want to catch up. Actually, stay where you are. We like having a good imperial:republic ratio. That's why we picked our server in the first place, we don't want to outnumber the enemy 8567238967 to 1. So if you want to play baddies, stay where you are. If you choose to reroll on Helm of Graush...well......welcome to the pros, ahab.
Vegi Nator - Helm of Graush
Veginator - Bria
Vegi - Archimonde/Mug'Thol/Gorefiend
Damage Networks

PRE-CU
01.05.2012 , 12:00 AM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by Veginator View Post
I'm sorry to hear you're so unhappy with your server, but I suggest that if you're waiting for server transfers you go ahead and just reroll on Helm of Graush as it's still early in the game and I'm sure you're only a few levels in. Those of us on the real PVP server are pretty far ahead so you'd better be quick if you want to catch up. Actually, stay where you are. We like having a good imperial:republic ratio. That's why we picked our server in the first place, we don't want to outnumber the enemy 8567238967 to 1. So if you want to play baddies, stay where you are. If you choose to reroll on Helm of Graush...well......welcome to the pros, ahab.
Veela hosts 4 of the games 10 biggest republic PvP guilds. I don't get a high from killing one person. I don't get the smallest rush killing an entire group in a warzone. Obliterating 80 people on Alderaan who spent half an hour preparing to meet you, with nothing but good organization and talent at your disposal... that's a real war.

Serenius
01.05.2012 , 12:38 AM | #117
This is like the Bloodfin vs Bria e-fights, but with 100x the suck.
Serenius Tolvar

Petrosis
01.05.2012 , 05:17 AM | #118
This was the logical outcome after the failed attempt to follow FoE to an US-East server. Now the scattered impies are measuring which East server is bigger. Oh, the fun. My smile is bigger than ever.

/popcorn

Petro Leum, <KTD>, PR Officer, Warriors of the Shadow server, US west
The Wrong Cantina
Read The Online Paper, follow it on Twitter or visit The Blog by Petrosis

Thiweo
01.05.2012 , 09:20 AM | #119
Veela hosts 4 of the games 10 biggest republic PvP guilds. I don't get a high from killing one person. I don't get the smallest rush killing an entire group in a warzone. Obliterating 80 people on Alderaan who spent half an hour preparing to meet you, with nothing but good organization and talent at your disposal... that's a real war.
Lies....you know its like hearding cats.
Thiweo - "A gunslinging son-of-a-*****"
KTD - Warriors of the Shadow
RFR of Bria
Making red dead since 30 ot 2

Veginator
01.05.2012 , 07:30 PM | #120
Quote: Originally Posted by Petrosis View Post
This was the logical outcome after the failed attempt to follow FoE to an US-East server. Now the scattered impies are measuring which East server is bigger. Oh, the fun. My smile is bigger than ever.

/popcorn
If we were interested in following any particular guild, wouldn't it make sense that we actually follow them? Especially given that we did not go to the server we were assigned? Or are you like one of those global warming fanatics that see cold weather as proof of global warming?

Fact is we did research on what guilds were on what server, and we rolled on what we calculated would be the most competitive. We shared our data with guilds we had friends in, and most of them opted to come with us to the big league on Helm of Graush.
Vegi Nator - Helm of Graush
Veginator - Bria
Vegi - Archimonde/Mug'Thol/Gorefiend
Damage Networks