Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Incoming changes to global cooldown UI Blog Discussion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Incoming changes to global cooldown UI Blog Discussion
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Inseh
02.16.2012 , 07:35 AM | #491
I think Bioware is doing great job so far. Considering the game was out for only so long ..

I am sure that these whiners, and oh my god how many are there, have no clue on how these things work, making a game, fixing a game.. Now I am not saying that the game isn't lacking in certain areas (the biggest one being community, its worst bunch of people I've ever seen). Forums seem to be swarmed with kids, or people that fail to think objectively.

No wonder the world is as it is today..
Starstorm One

Level 50 Sentinel Insy
Level 2x Shadow Inseeh

Bluetickone
02.16.2012 , 02:47 PM | #492
nice job, these are hawt changes.

Sdesser
02.17.2012 , 04:39 AM | #493
Quote: Originally Posted by Shaizan View Post
Would also like some more hotbars added to the center bottom, *wink wink* *nudge nudge*.
+1

This.

AND it would be awesome to be able to choose from different settings for buff / debuff bars like size, place on screen and perhaps max icons per row etc.

DEuZZ
02.17.2012 , 11:22 AM | #494
I wish you guys could make the thing that shows spell not ready yet in different color, i mean it's blue same as iu... Sometimes hard to see when a spell is ready... PLEASE make it different color, my advice is RED!
Megatron Mercenary
“Peace through tyranny.”

lCaYnl
02.18.2012 , 05:07 PM | #495
read the title and hoped they were fixing teh broken global cooldown system. Nope, just making it prettier

-_-

Espiegle
02.24.2012 , 12:36 PM | #496
thank you bioware! you did a great job with this