Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Just hit 50


Choppaman's Avatar


Choppaman
02.10.2012 , 05:43 PM | #1
Played 2 WZs

Lost both

Last Empire team composition (including players who left): 7 inqs, 3 BHs, 1 Agent

I can tell already this will be a lot of fun

Moosestick's Avatar


Moosestick
02.10.2012 , 05:45 PM | #2
First time in pvp to notice the large amount of inquis/sages?

Base class that can heal, tank, and dps with lightsabers.

Choppaman's Avatar


Choppaman
02.10.2012 , 05:47 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Moosestick View Post
First time in pvp to notice the large amount of inquis/sages?

Base class that can heal, tank, and dps with lightsabers.
Not like this though. Usually like 4 of them. But so far at 50 all I've been hit with is tracer missile and lightning spam.

Kinda crappy.

Darth_Sookie's Avatar


Darth_Sookie
02.10.2012 , 05:52 PM | #4
Starting to dawn on you that maybe, just maaaaaye you aren't as skilled as you thought you were huh? Bit different in the grown up bracket than it is rolling over level 10s. You had you fun, now fight some real men.

Airoper's Avatar


Airoper
02.10.2012 , 05:53 PM | #5
Did you roll on Ven Zallow??

Choppaman's Avatar


Choppaman
02.10.2012 , 06:02 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Sookie View Post
Starting to dawn on you that maybe, just maaaaaye you aren't as skilled as you thought you were huh? Bit different in the grown up bracket than it is rolling over level 10s. You had you fun, now fight some real men.
Implying inqs or bhs take skill

Implying these arent the chumps in full BM because they are the ones who farmed lowbies

Implying you arent an idiot

xXCheXGuevaraXx's Avatar


xXCheXGuevaraXx
02.10.2012 , 06:08 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Choppaman View Post
Implying inqs or bhs take skill

Implying these arent the chumps in full BM because they are the ones who farmed lowbies

Implying you arent an idiot
This. Lol.

Darth_Sookie's Avatar


Darth_Sookie
02.10.2012 , 06:12 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Choppaman View Post
Implying inqs or bhs take skill

Implying these arent the chumps in full BM because they are the ones who farmed lowbies

Implying you arent an idiot
Yeah we're all Inqs and bhs who "exploited" Illum and farmed rank 60 in a few weeks (because farming those lowbies were so much harder then farming terrible 50s in premade)
We all chumps and you the man.

Bet you thought you were hot stuff farming that 1-49 bracket. Take of those training wheels son.

Moosestick's Avatar


Moosestick
02.10.2012 , 06:13 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Choppaman View Post
Not like this though. Usually like 4 of them. But so far at 50 all I've been hit with is tracer missile and lightning spam.

Kinda crappy.
The good thing is most are stuck in full-tard mode and easy to kill.

Bloodtau's Avatar


Bloodtau
02.10.2012 , 06:14 PM | #10
The bad players are rolling sorcs and tracer missile spammers.

You will be facing A LOT of them.