Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official Q&A Thread for February 17th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Official Q&A Thread for February 17th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

alifaraaz
02.10.2012 , 06:54 PM | #21
Will the be a proper LFG tool/system implemented soon (not necessarily across different servers, but same servers.)?

LagunaD
02.10.2012 , 06:54 PM | #22
For purposes of determining how much Accuracy Rating is "enough" in PvE (the "Accuracy soft cap"), we need to know the maximum avoidances for Flashpoint/Operation bosses.

What is the maximum Melee/Ranged and Force/Tech avoidance a Flashpoint/Operation boss currently has?
Dagoreth/Shadow - Martina/Sentinel - Sandrine/Commando - Silmara/Scoundrel
Belechannas/Sage - Knox/Vanguard

Vixxa/Marauder - Niobe/Sorceror
The Harbinger

DarthMechanus
02.10.2012 , 06:55 PM | #23
At one point, there was talk of white lightsaber crystals being available. That has been revealed to be just a rumor now. Are there any plans to include white lightsaber crystals in the future?

aivedoir
02.10.2012 , 06:55 PM | #24
What's the current status on the LFG tool? Will it be ready by patch 1.2?

denpic
02.10.2012 , 06:55 PM | #25
Are there any plans to implement a
Area buff in ilum to address faction
Imbalance

Gorzh
02.10.2012 , 06:55 PM | #26
What is going to be adressed to help Juggernaut/Guardian tanks? Currently, we feel immensly weak, and it's more of an annoyance to tank than a pleasure.

Mechavomit
02.10.2012 , 06:55 PM | #27
Is it possible that in the future crystal color will not be restricted by alignment?

nezitx
02.10.2012 , 06:55 PM | #28
With the recent (pending) change to Surge, are there any plans in the works to modify Alacrity?
Nezy - 50 Marauder (main)
Nez - 50 Operative (alt)
Nezix - First 50 Sorcerer on Vrook Lamar. (retired)

EATtheDEAD
02.10.2012 , 06:55 PM | #29
Question: Will there ever be the ability in the stories for each class to take a separate path from the linear path we have now?

Example: Bounty Hunter/Imperial Agent all must work for Nem'ro the Hutt. But I'd rather work for his rival and destroy Nemro's entire operation.

Ending: I like some the twists with the story, real M. Knight Shamalama'esq (kidding), but it feels so one dimensional like my choices have no meaning because whatever I choose I'm going to end up doing the same thing anyways.
THERE WON'T BE A HEART LEFT BEATING!
-Sith Warrior's only phrase

Raiellyn
02.10.2012 , 06:56 PM | #30
Any word on same-gender romances? How they might work, a very rough ETA, new companions or current ones, etc?

Any answer is better than the single six-month old quote we have to go on, at this point.

Much love from your LGBT fans, Bioware! <3