Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official Q&A Thread for February 17th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Official Q&A Thread for February 17th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JovethGonzalez
02.10.2012 , 05:19 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello and welcome to the official Q&A thread for questions to be answered for the February 17th, 2012 Q&A blog post.

As a reminder, we’ll be starting up a weekly Q&A blog series in which we will select ten questions from the community and post answers to them every Friday. We’ll have the next set of answers next week on February 17th, 2012, but before that, we need your questions!

Please use this thread to ask your question (one per community member, so make it count!). On Tuesday at 2PM CST (8PM GMT), we will close this thread, select ten questions, and get answers to them for Friday’s blog post.

In order to increase the chances of having your specific question answered and to help us keep the thread manageable, here are some guidelines on asking questions:
  1. Keep your question relatively short. Background details are welcome, but don’t go overboard.
  2. Please actually ask a question. We want to hear constructive feedback elsewhere in the Forums.
  3. Use common sense – we cannot answer everything, especially on far-reaching content.
  4. This should go without saying, but be respectful.
  5. Limit yourself to one question in this thread, please. You can always ask another question next week!
  6. And finally, as a reminder, this is not a discussion thread. Do not comment about what somebody else has posted.

Any other posts apart from questions in the thread will be removed. With that being said, please ask away!

Kashtor
02.10.2012 , 06:46 PM | #2
Is there any chance that we will see in future expansion packs / content releases perhaps different time eras / events and more playable races like Wookies or Trandoshans. If so is there any hints to when they are coming out and what are they?

tehjai
02.10.2012 , 06:47 PM | #3
Are there any plans for devs (or BW employees speaking on the devs' behalf) to have a stronger presence on the forums to help alleviate game concerns?
The Oboa Legacy - Playing Pretend on The Ebon Hawk

Tiona, 55 Mercenary || Perkele, 55 Sorcerer || Hanneke, 55 Mercenary || Sadri, 34 Sentinel || Sha'nori, 42 Operative || Lauritz, 29 Sniper || Sukhera, 51 Juggernaut

Adam_C
02.10.2012 , 06:47 PM | #4
Eternity Vault and Karagga's Palace were flooded with issues that frustrated countless raiders.

Do you plan on doing anything differently for the next tier of content to make sure the encounters are as close to "bug free" as you can get it?
╼⇥≪ Reign ≫⇤╾

Guild Site
8 Man Progression (West)

Tunapiano
02.10.2012 , 06:47 PM | #5
According to interviews and posts made by the Dev team, we have a very small idea of what is to come in the coming months. But as new Planets, Operations, Flashpoints and other end game content are added, is there anything about a level cap increase or better gear with higher stats?

Some leaked data that came out within the past week showed us possibly getting Czerka Gear and going to Rakata Prime. It doesnt make much sense to have Czerka or more Rakata gear that has equal stats to what we have now.

CassandraR
02.10.2012 , 06:47 PM | #6
Can you give any details on same gender romances?

Joushigun
02.10.2012 , 06:48 PM | #7
I'll keep asking until I have an answer, I guess. . .

Any ETA on same-gender romances?
"I am a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife."- Lady Vastra, Doctor Who and the Snowmen

Donaldus
02.10.2012 , 06:48 PM | #8
I bought the collector's edition of SWTOR and I haven't really been impressed by the quality of items in the collector's edition store. Will there be more features for people who bought the CE in terms of items?
You can't touch me.

Zilkin
02.10.2012 , 06:49 PM | #9
When will we get proper automated LFG tool that preferably draws from a large pool of players ie. is cross-server?

linken
02.10.2012 , 06:49 PM | #10
My friend and I currently have two guilds (one for Republic and one for Empire) would it be possible to allow cross-faction interaction between two opposite-faction guilds (mostly for inviting to groups or friending)?
"As long as we know where our loyalties lie, we will never fall" - Linken Anderson