Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Whats Coming Bioware ???????????

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Whats Coming Bioware ???????????

WoLFpwr
02.10.2012 , 05:18 PM | #1
I'm sure that all pvpers like myself are bored to hell by now , Ilum is a total boring joke and 3 warzones are getting boring as hell when you dont even bother with ilum anymore since its the biggest fail in the history of OWPVP if we can even call it that ...

*And for all you pve carebears coming in the pvp forums to say its only been 2 months bla bla bla , or whoever says that likes pvp in this game probably been 50 and started pvp for a day or 2 so plz dont even bother ,,, PVP sucks bad atm and is getting old as hell.

Now there is no mention of anything interesting to come , nothing being tested to implement ...

Sorry but im not enjoying ilum at all and the warzones are becoming a joke especially since its exploited as hell nonstop without any intervention ...

80% of ppl i knew that was playing stopped or barely log on anymore or cancelled , or is thinking of dropping doing retarded ilum or is considering other games , It really is dying ... ( in my oppinion anyways , paying a sub to log on everyday to do dailies weeklies at the gate of republic base in ilum just to wait on a bh to grapple a teaser brave enough to come out of turret range once every 5 mins until i reach my 30/150 is completely boring and stupid , and only 3 warzones to play that most of the time now goes like 12-14 players on a side vs 7-8 because of exploits or just watching ppl get nacked before match to use a retarded frozen to get 2 freebie badges before even touching anyone ....)

SO WHAT IS COMING ?? anything planned bioware ?? because i dont think there is alot of ppl that will endure this for another 2 months or more ..................maybe hardcore fans will stick around longer hoping or just not leaving cuz of everything they invested in this game , or maybe they all stay under the illusion of exploiting the fact that ilum is profitable the way it is now even if its a total joke for pvp just to get that bm gear , i know i wont.

So some announcement about what will come for pvpers would be greatly appreciated , maybe keep us interested , if not i dont see where this is going other then down the drain.

In hopes of hearing something refreshing that might keep any interest in the game for the future.

Thank You for reading.

Bloodtau
02.10.2012 , 05:28 PM | #2
Come back when the game is f2p in six months I know I will, well, until guild wars 2 stomps it into the ground.

WoLFpwr
02.10.2012 , 05:38 PM | #3
I guess thats what will happen ...

TheDrummer
02.10.2012 , 05:54 PM | #4
...what?

Jadeor
02.10.2012 , 05:56 PM | #5
so if they let out 2 more warzones, you are prolly bored with those after a couple of weeks.. if you dont like the fundementals of the game, might aswell quit :/

also, l2read annoncements for patch 1.2...... rated warzones, 2 more warzones (1 of em ur able to fight own faction), and overall improvements to pvp....

WoLFpwr
02.10.2012 , 05:58 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by TheDrummer View Post
...what?
Maybe* what the previous post said !

Eltohan
02.10.2012 , 06:00 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadeor View Post
so if they let out 2 more warzones, you are prolly bored with those after a couple of weeks.. if you dont like the fundementals of the game, might aswell quit :/

also, l2read annoncements for patch 1.2...... rated warzones, 2 more warzones (1 of em ur able to fight own faction), and overall improvements to pvp....

COuldn't come fast enough. People are stopping pvp altogether on my realm already.

Airoper
02.10.2012 , 06:02 PM | #8
Sorry will never be free to play EA will let it DIE before they give anything away!
Stop crying & come play with the big kids!

Bionixx
02.10.2012 , 06:03 PM | #9
Winter is coming.

In all seriousness though, they have announced a new warzone in the next content patch. However, even if they hadn't you have no reason to complain. While I will agree that Ilum is broken, WoW had 3 BGs for years and had 0 on launch. It also didn't have the honor(valor) system in place. You have to let Bioware build these features and introduce them gradually. Ultimately, I think especially since already have same faction stuff like Huttball, it is reasonable to expect Arenas sometime in the future.

But really, next time instead of throwing a temper tantrum like a 5 year old, read up, see what information has been made available and generally use your head instead of QQing and threatening to leave.

Also, I love the sweeping generalization that 80% of the subs have left or don't log on. Show me your reference. SHOW IT!
Something, something, something, dark side.
Something, something, something, complete.

WoLFpwr
02.10.2012 , 06:03 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadeor View Post

your right 2 more warzones wouldnt cut it , but maybe if they do something intersting with ilum i might get hooked , like balancing thru instancing or giving guild capture possibilities with like a usefulness to the bases and defense mechanism ... just something interesting like drawing attention somewhere else then the rebu base for 2 ops to camp like spread out objectivs giving good bonuses small group can manage wich would forcibly break the huge raid infront of the repub base .................................................. .................................................. ......

rated warzones is another joke ... what will that change or bring a new grind fest to chain non stop only now other encouraging premades ?