Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

READ - solution for 'redeem your product code'

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
READ - solution for 'redeem your product code'

Draemock
12.13.2011 , 10:01 AM | #11
There is just sooo much confusion about this. Thanks for the clarifying...I couldnt find anything that said id get my code from origin on the 16th.....but at least i know i dont need to worry about my codes now. Thanks guys.

WQtRiggEr
12.13.2011 , 10:04 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Footlocker View Post
I read it as...

...NOT required for "Early Game Access" (December 13-19)...

...However...

...in order to play...on December 20, 2011...

... you must... (now the rest of the steps that are unlit in my game account settings)
Yes you are correct. However, you'll most likely have not gotten your product registration code (i.e. official retail game code) which is NOT your pre-order code since pre-order code is just for Early Game Access. So you wouldn't have been able to redeem it anyway. Until you get the email from Origin on the 16th or when you get your physical copy of the game which has your actual retail game code, you don't need to worry about that particular page!

Jenniza
12.13.2011 , 11:01 AM | #13
(second attempt to post this, i apologize if this is a repost, the first was eaten)

So, just to clarify, if we've already redeemed our pre-order codes, let's say September to November sometime, and that qualified a large number of us to pre-load our guilds to various servers, etc, as well as many of us going the beta-testers route....

Now that there's a large number of us staring at a grayed out box that says "redeem code" and a grayed out box that says "ready to play"....

how does this large group of people get the "ready to play" button to light up? even if it has nothing to do with subscriptions....

there's a large number of us out here without a lit up "play" button on our game screen.

I for one would like some helpful, constructive advice, without any trolling answers calling me an idiot etc. Thank you in advance for your help.

[edit: these customer support staff rock! they are hard at work all the time working on stuff keeping the games like this one running. Hopefully there might be a resolution to my submitted ticket soon. I've provided additional info like they requested.]

[edit: got my answer:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=4196

they will be apparently sending out invites in waves over this week... a little different than I expected, but, in a way, it all makes sense and kind of makes more sense than dogpiling for some reason... I seem to recall something in the early early fine print that hinted they would be doing this.]