Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can someone help?

Tekell
12.15.2011 , 03:17 PM | #1
I am having some lag issues in the game and was wondering if I should upgrade some parts om my computer. I hhave an Acer Aspire x1200 with no upgrades. I also would like the parts not to be too expensive. Thanks
Specs:

Processor
AMD LIVE!: Athlon X2 dual-core processor

Memory
Up to 4 GB of DDR2 667/800 MHz SDRAM (dual-channel support on two DIMMs)

System Chipset
NVIDIA® GeForce® 8200

Expansion Slots
PCI Express® 2.0 x16 slot
PCI Express® 2.0 x1 slot

Video
NVIDIA® GeForce® 8200 graphics solution

Display
NVIDIA GeForce 9200

JinsGhost
12.15.2011 , 03:50 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Tekell View Post
I am having some lag issues in the game and was wondering if I should upgrade some parts om my computer. I hhave an Acer Aspire x1200 with no upgrades. I also would like the parts not to be too expensive. Thanks
If it's lag then look to upgrade your RAM and video card. Maybe post your pc specs. Someone maybe able to give you more detail.
Force NERDS: Nobody Ever Really DieS...
Inconceivable
Spyderwalker Legacy

moiraesfate
12.15.2011 , 03:52 PM | #3
Of course you're having lag issues. There are thousands of people online at the same time, and in the same area. There is very little that can be done. People just need to spread out of the starter areas. It will take time.

Tekell
12.15.2011 , 06:53 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by JinsGhost View Post
If it's lag then look to upgrade your RAM and video card. Maybe post your pc specs. Someone maybe able to give you more detail.
Thanks I don't know the specs though but i haven't upgraded before so this is all new.

Tekell
12.15.2011 , 11:06 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by moiraesfate View Post
Of course you're having lag issues. There are thousands of people online at the same time, and in the same area. There is very little that can be done. People just need to spread out of the starter areas. It will take time.
but it is really only laggy when I am inside. It is still laggy when I am outside but not as much.