Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

If I roll a female JC Sage can I still have female relations with **spoilers**

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Jedi Consular
If I roll a female JC Sage can I still have female relations with **spoilers**

ninja_x
12.15.2011 , 03:17 PM | #1
With the companion Nadia Grell?

I prefer to look at a girl and hear a girl during cutscenes. Apparently the voice is better too..........

baddyfett
12.15.2011 , 03:24 PM | #2
They posted on the forums a while ago (before they wiped it) that sometime soon after release they would implement same sex romance arcs. So, eventually, most likely you could, but not at launch.
Joa'shan of the Ardor Legacy l 50 Jedi Consular
<Never Tell Me The Odds>

Lord Praven
l PvE US PST

ninja_x
12.15.2011 , 03:31 PM | #3
That it's not available during launch is interesting... I guess that is indicative there would be different story content / responses for the same-sex partnership.

I don't want her to treat me differently. I just want to be able to see the goods while I spacebar cutscenes you know?

Guess I will stick with male then........

Tentou
12.15.2011 , 09:12 PM | #4
Probably a tactic to avoid bad launch press about including same sex relations. Soon as the launch finishes I'm sure they'll put it in a couple patches down the road. If they made the comment about planning to put it in shortly after launch they likely have all the voice work done already.
Shock - Casual

Oneeach
12.15.2011 , 09:49 PM | #5
The original plan was no SGRA (same gender romance arcs) how ever there was a massive thread where many players wanted it so BW said they would add it after launch.
This is not the sig you are looking for.

ReiperX
12.15.2011 , 09:59 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Oneeach View Post
The original plan was no SGRA (same gender romance arcs) how ever there was a massive thread where many players wanted it so BW said they would add it after launch.
Devs would have to start a part # of the thread every day or two.
Sith Apprentice"Master, whats for dinner"
Sith Lord "Wookie steak"
Sith Apprentice "Is it any good?"
Sith Master "It's a little chewy" .

Dreggzender
12.16.2011 , 04:50 AM | #7
I'm really curious as to how they'll handle introducing same-sex relationships after launch.

Do you think they'll add in a bi-curious patch to existing companion characters or will all classes get a new gender-specific token gay companion?

Or maybe they'll put a couple gay secret companions into the game that's available to all classes.
(███████████████████}|█[Ξ()SNARK[]Ξ█|{████████████████████)

Dynonychus
12.16.2011 , 05:11 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by baddyfett View Post
They posted on the forums a while ago (before they wiped it) that sometime soon after release they would implement same sex romance arcs. So, eventually, most likely you could, but not at launch.
Except for the "soon" bit.
They were very explicit in refusing to give us a timeframe. "After launch" is the best we cold get.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬I≡══0I≡≡≡II≡≡≡I0══≡I▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Noviere
12.16.2011 , 05:20 AM | #9
When they announced it, it sounded like there would be new companions added, rather than making existing ones bi. I assume they will add 1 male and 1 female(maybe per faction?), and that they will be recruitable by any class.