Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nomar Organa is a jerk (spoilers)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Nomar Organa is a jerk (spoilers)

jomfalcona
02.10.2012 , 04:07 PM | #1
Spoiler

So yeah, I thought that was a pretty neat plot twist, definitely unexpected.

Tuscad
02.10.2012 , 04:09 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by jomfalcona View Post
Spoiler

Lol, I remember that. I was like yeah, finally a light sided option that bit me in the ***.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

DarthGile
02.10.2012 , 06:02 PM | #3
Welcome to the world of the Light Sith. Where our merciful ways and requests for no bloodshed fall on deaf, brainwashed ears.

Being both a Light Inquisitor and Warrior, I've come to realize one thing. It is so much fun to make Jedi look like trigger-happy, overzealous drones. They contradict their own code so much, it's hard to keep a straight face when they mention it as a means to justify their narrow-minded actions.

LyriaFrost
02.10.2012 , 06:17 PM | #4
The Jedi Code as practiced by the Jedi NPCs in-game:

There is no emotion, there is only peace. Unless it's a sith. Then feel free to flip out and stab them while screaming invectives. Or unless you really feel like it. Or it's a day that ends in "Y".

There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. Knowledge of the various ways to backstab people, torture them, and otherwise poop on them in your lustful quest for glorious revenge upon anyone who slights you.

There is no passion, there is serenity. Serenely shout insults at anyone you serenely dislike, and serenely chop them into dogfood while foaming at the mouth (serenely).

There is no chaos, there is harmony. After all, if those pesky sith (or whoever else, really) weren't all up in your face/grill/tentacles, there wouldn't BE any chaos now, would there? So go to it!

There is no death, there is the Force. And if you follow this code, you'll become one with it soon enough...

MRCHalifax
02.10.2012 , 07:04 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthGile View Post
Welcome to the world of the Light Sith. Where our merciful ways and requests for no bloodshed fall on deaf, brainwashed ears.

Being both a Light Inquisitor and Warrior, I've come to realize one thing. It is so much fun to make Jedi look like trigger-happy, overzealous drones. They contradict their own code so much, it's hard to keep a straight face when they mention it as a means to justify their narrow-minded actions.

My favorite option along those lines comes from the Sith Warrior quest line, where you run into a pair of Jedi sent to stop you in Chapter I. The dialog for a Light Side Sith basically goes like this:

Jedi A: Aha, you've fallen into our clever trap.
Sith Warrior: So I have. Well, you're not the Jedi I've been looking for, so I'll be leaving now.
Jedi B: Oh no you don't! We're Sith killing Jedi! We'll kill you too!
Sith Warrior: O RLY?
Jedi B: Yep. So, attack us!
Sith Warrior: Nah.
Jedi A: Uh oh.
Jedi B: What are we waiting for?
Jedi A: He's not attacking us.
Sith Warrior: Nope. Not my style. I've got no reason to fight you chaps.
Jedi B: You are Sith! Attack us so we can kill you!
Sith Warrior: I'd really rather not. By the way, have you noticed that you're veering dangerously close to the Dark Side?
Jedi A: He's right! We can't attack him offensively. That's not what being a Jedi is about.
Jedi B: JEDI SMASH!
Sith Warrior: Sigh.
[Jedi B gets roflstomped]
Sith Warrior: Well, that was unfortunate.
Jedi A: Oh, bugger off.
Emotion, yet peace. Ignorance, yet knowledge. Passion, yet serenity. Chaos, yet harmony. Death, yet the Force.

Isilme_Turuphant
02.10.2012 , 07:09 PM | #6
Ah yes, good old Nomar. He's the one who cemented my belief that there's a good reason the Jedi reputation is in the toilet with the Republic.

Also, Ashara's Masters.

Spoiler

Super-Nova
02.10.2012 , 08:17 PM | #7
both sides are the exact same thing just names changed around, when you start playing all classes you really see how bad the story is.
all magic is long gone
Nova 50 smuggles - Iron Citadel

MandelynRain
02.11.2012 , 06:50 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by LyriaFrost View Post
The Jedi Code as practiced by the Jedi NPCs in-game:

There is no emotion, there is only peace. Unless it's a sith. Then feel free to flip out and stab them while screaming invectives. Or unless you really feel like it. Or it's a day that ends in "Y".

There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. Knowledge of the various ways to backstab people, torture them, and otherwise poop on them in your lustful quest for glorious revenge upon anyone who slights you.

There is no passion, there is serenity. Serenely shout insults at anyone you serenely dislike, and serenely chop them into dogfood while foaming at the mouth (serenely).

There is no chaos, there is harmony. After all, if those pesky sith (or whoever else, really) weren't all up in your face/grill/tentacles, there wouldn't BE any chaos now, would there? So go to it!

There is no death, there is the Force. And if you follow this code, you'll become one with it soon enough...

hahahaha love it, describes all of them perfectly.... I killed Nomar in the cave on my SI, playing her a bit DS. But my SW is much more LS and took the high road with those 2 jedi also....Jedi A walked out before the fight and Jedi B is contemplating the dark side in my storyline. THe only one who didn't attack first was Master Timmns, I was more shocked by that one.

TheCoug
02.11.2012 , 05:21 PM | #9
Nomahhhh!
Darth Coug | Tyranus Legacy | Scourge of the Jedi
lvl 50 Sith Marauder
<The Nerf Herders> | Guildmaster | Cho Mai Server

gaskull
02.13.2012 , 07:11 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by jomfalcona View Post
Spoiler

Oh man oh man that is just so golden! I mostly went DS with Rist but neutral with Organa [silly me] he was a dick either way
THE-KĀLI-CLAN/LEGACY
ReyejaRai'omRystayaGrivainth
Pasjjaya Yjassath
Rehl'anoe Or'ishan