Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Change crew skills

QuinteX
02.10.2012 , 03:55 PM | #1
Hello

I have for quite some time had artifice at level 400. I was wondering if i could change it to, say biochem and get the endgame stims etcetc but still keep my relics from artifice? Is that possible?
Signature not available.

Battilea
02.10.2012 , 04:23 PM | #2
They don't require artifice, so, yup, you can use them.

Just do be aware that if you drop Artifice and decide to pick it up again later, say because BW decides to slap a skill requirement on your relics, you'll have to relearn all those recipes.

QuinteX
02.10.2012 , 04:48 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Battilea View Post
They don't require artifice, so, yup, you can use them.

Just do be aware that if you drop Artifice and decide to pick it up again later, say because BW decides to slap a skill requirement on your relics, you'll have to relearn all those recipes.
Point taken. But i guess stims and stuff > relics. I can just buy some realics almost as good.
Signature not available.

Battilea
02.10.2012 , 04:52 PM | #4
Well, to be honest, I really expect the reverse type of situation. That BW will remove the biochem requirement from the purple versions, making the perk for Biochem slightly better Rakata versions.

But who knows how long it will be before they bow to the inevitable. And, until then, they'll waste time on silly changes, much like they are doing with the ability to rip armor mods and set bonuses from raid drops, rather than making simpler and overall better changes.

QuinteX
02.10.2012 , 04:56 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Battilea View Post
Well, to be honest, I really expect the reverse type of situation. That BW will remove the biochem requirement from the purple versions, making the perk for Biochem slightly better Rakata versions.

But who knows how long it will be before they bow to the inevitable. And, until then, they'll waste time on silly changes, much like they are doing with the ability to rip armor mods and set bonuses from raid drops, rather than making simpler and overall better changes.
I agree with every single statement of yours.
Signature not available.