Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Very easy fix for people leaving!!! Bioware please read

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Very easy fix for people leaving!!! Bioware please read

rgizzie
02.10.2012 , 01:50 PM | #1
A real easy fix that I have been saying for a long time is not to count wins. Count games completed. That would fix all of this crap. Give titles for wins and give gear for games completed.

VirgiI
02.10.2012 , 01:52 PM | #2
Brb, join a warzone, afk stealth in the corner, come back 14 minutes later for my completion. Repeat 3x, daily is done. Of course, you can do this now but your team has a much larger chance of losing if the game is 7x8.

jeffsmith
02.10.2012 , 01:53 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by rgizzie View Post
A real easy fix that I have been saying for a long time is not to count wins. Count games completed. That would fix all of this crap. Give titles for wins and give gear for games completed.
I agree. It's not a perfect long-term solution, but it would have been great if they'd been doing this for the last 3 weeks while they tried to flog their programming spider monkeys into fixing the code longer-term.

Meuwdy
02.10.2012 , 01:56 PM | #4
Or make it a combination of games completed and medals earned. *shrug* Nothing is going to make everyone happy though.
Major Seaward | 50 Commando | 44 Valor | 26 Legacy
Requiem

rgizzie
02.10.2012 , 01:57 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by VirgiI View Post
Brb, join a warzone, afk stealth in the corner, come back 14 minutes later for my completion. Repeat 3x, daily is done. Of course, you can do this now but your team has a much larger chance of losing if the game is 7x8.
Then you would have a crappy title for losing since without you help you probably would not win most of the time. Or just kick you out after 90 second AFK

maradigamer
02.10.2012 , 01:58 PM | #6
But this creates such a dilemma! Do I re-roll as op, or assassin?

Dee-Jay
02.10.2012 , 02:02 PM | #7
Play 5 or win 3 matches would do the trick.

But to be honest, even winning 3 matches / playing 5 is a tall order for a daily quest.

Win not just "win 2/play 5".

pixelelement
02.10.2012 , 02:03 PM | #8
Say that when you have 2 or 3 level 50 characters your doing daily's for. You can spend all day(3-4hrs) just doing daily WZ's. If they tied it to Wins/Medal Count so players that are contributing a lot to a losing fight still get reward for the daily that will be nice.

It will cut down on the quitting, and you would never get enough medals while AFK.
Vima/Kota
Sith Assassin . Mercenary
----------------------------------------------------

pixelelement
02.10.2012 , 02:05 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Dee-Jay View Post
Play 5 or win 3 matches would do the trick.
That would work, but dose not solve the AFK problem..
Vima/Kota
Sith Assassin . Mercenary
----------------------------------------------------

ReithKanaka
02.10.2012 , 02:07 PM | #10
why not make it so you have to earn a certain amount of medals before you can get credit. No more then 1 can be for guarding a point...