Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR's Newest Patch Ruined all lvl 50 Players Gear Gathering

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP

XxCaLiPsOxX
02.10.2012 , 05:23 AM | #1
Here is my 2 cents on how I feel about Starwars the Old Republic and how they are doing things.

First of all before I bash on all the crap Swtor has done in these recent updates, I wish to say that they have a beautiful game and something that could be promising if and when they start listening to there players and stop thinking on what to do to ruin it for them.

1st: There was so many glitchs and bugs to achieve your dailys and weeklys that made it so easy for lvl 50's to get there gear and pass valor around to reach end game gear.

2nd: SWTOR decides to stop that and allow those players who have achieved Battlemaster Gear + lvl 65 valor to stay where they are and reduce the chances of any new comer to come close to this gear. - I am included in that bunch.

Commenting on 2nd: "Champion bags now always contain 15 Centurion Commendations and 7 Champion Commendations, and the chance to obtain a direct trade item token has been reduced. Battlemaster bags now always contain 15 Champion Commendations." This is a quote from the patch notes...

Seriously... *** are you thinking! You are making it harder to achieve any expertise in Champion wise gear and what? Giving us centurion gear easier so we can have pos gear to fight battlemaster rank players.

Ok lets imagine I have offically hit lvl 60 valor. Same crap happens again. Now i can get my champion gear 2 times as fast even tho I wish to have battlemaster??? Before it was like 3/5 bags would give you a full champion gear which in turn costs 64+ some lower some higher in accomdations for them. You would gain over 150+ accomidations for opening 3/5 bags if you calcuated the item value.

Now you would only get Champion accomdations at 7 a piece and 15 centurium bs... Which means out of 5 bags x 7... 35 Champion accomidations... THEY HAVE MADE IT 5X HARDER TO ACHIEVE ANY FUTURE GEAR THAN EVER....

The bastards who have all battlemaster now can kick your *** for 5x the length of which you could have achieved your gear which was already somewhat long as it was.

Swtor this is my advice to you. Allow players who reach lvl 50 to achieve there gear quicker and faster to battlemaster because of all the faults you gave those players the chance to achieve there gear so quickly.

Instead wait a month to have everyone have that gear and screw those who have achieved that gear already through cheating. Once its been established then press on to grant a higher level standard or bring a more difficult gear to attain that would be monitored from the beginning before implimenting it.

If what I am saying doesnt make sense to you then hit lvl 50 with no expertise gear at all and see how long would it take you now to achieve any gear vs those who are already in battlemaster.

+ all these glitching and bugs and clipping and *** is going on here... I have never seen more cheating in my entire life than Counter strike's wall hacking.

Your allowing players with over dominant gear to **** those who are interrested in playing this game fully. I believe I am decent at pvp but this gear difference is flipping rediclous. I can do every combo perfectly on someone with battlemaster gear and he can just sit there taking it and at 50% hp decide to turn around and pretty much 3-4 shot me.

I just cant wait to see swtor's customer support delete my post because they believe I am wrong and wont let others see what we are all dealing with.

Gl to you all who have just gotten to lvl 50. Ill see you guys at endgame gear in 3 months. When before it was achievable in 1 week.

runiez
02.10.2012 , 05:25 AM | #2
Im sry but id rather buy pieces than get 6 belts and 4 implants.
Sadez
Runiez
Runiz

Red Eclipse

XxCaLiPsOxX
02.10.2012 , 05:27 AM | #3
Ruinez do you understand the math... or did you even read what I posted.

I am not bashing on you but seriously?

You would rather have 1 apple vs 5 apples?

1 dollar vs 5 dollars?

no comment...

Rikeryo
02.10.2012 , 05:31 AM | #4
I agree with op, even in decent gear pre valor rank 60 you get your butt kicked by battlemasters and it takes forever to achieve new gear. high frustration level.
5% club member

XxCaLiPsOxX
02.10.2012 , 05:38 AM | #5
This is the first time I actually had someone agree on this forum with something. I have been bashed on my idea's on things and it just seem people just like to waste there time.

Alot of my clannie's agree on my topic but obviously im not posting here for them.

I really want to see what the people of swtor have to say.

I understand its new and there trying there best but seriously. Why waste our time and let us get ***** by those cheaters who love to talk **** to players who didnt take advantage of there gaming system because we didnt want to get banned and wanted to play fair.

Now it seems like your asking us to cheat to achieve our endgame goals because they did it and they arnt punished for it.

Instead your punishing us because we didnt take advantage of it and now your like... GL and hf getting ur *** kicked from those battle master rank players which didnt do crap to achieve it.

GunnarL
02.10.2012 , 05:47 AM | #6
no offense OP but getting valor 60 has never really been 'easy' ..... ask most republic players who have achieved this rank, I for one have and I don't feel that this stuff should just be easily given out, and it never was. Those people who have gotten the gear have at least gotten the rank AND completed dailies everyday for the bags. I am sorry that you feel like champ/ cent gear isnt good enough. But remeber those guys who are bm's now were there once and did the same thing you are going to have to do. (and as a side note since the change of the system I have actually been able to gear out 2 companions with champ gear, where as before it was a miserable nightmare to get any real peices of champ/cent gear... meaning its easy now........)

juleanden
02.10.2012 , 05:49 AM | #7
i dont know about gear since i am still rank 56 so you might have a point there, but atm i got allmost full champion gear(3 cent parts) and i got no problems fighting battlemasters, no matter what class they are, bm gear might be hard to get but it is not a must to have to be able to play competive against them.

Workerdrone
02.10.2012 , 05:51 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by XxCaLiPsOxX View Post
I don't PvP. I don't need PvP gear. My "gear gathering" hasn't been ruined.

Necrolepsy
02.10.2012 , 05:53 AM | #9
Ruinez do you understand the math... or did you even read what I posted.

I am not bashing on you but seriously?

You would rather have 1 apple vs 5 apples?

1 dollar vs 5 dollars?

no comment...
Your point is invalid and telling someone "do you understand the math" when you seem to not have grasped it at all either is a null point. The change is good.
Necrolepsy - 50 Jedi Sentinel - Dalborra
Necro - 50 Trooper Commando - Dalborra

BlazingShadow
02.10.2012 , 06:02 AM | #10
Here is my 2 cents on how I feel about Starwars the Old Republic and how they are doing things.

First of all before I bash on all the crap Swtor has done in these recent updates, I wish to say that they have a beautiful game and something that could be promising if and when they start listening to there players and stop thinking on what to do to ruin it for them.

1st: There was so many glitchs and bugs to achieve your dailys and weeklys that made it so easy for lvl 50's to get there gear and pass valor around to reach end game gear.

2nd: SWTOR decides to stop that and allow those players who have achieved Battlemaster Gear + lvl 65 valor to stay where they are and reduce the chances of any new comer to come close to this gear. - I am included in that bunch.

Commenting on 2nd: "Champion bags now always contain 15 Centurion Commendations and 7 Champion Commendations, and the chance to obtain a direct trade item token has been reduced. Battlemaster bags now always contain 15 Champion Commendations." This is a quote from the patch notes...

Seriously... *** are you thinking! You are making it harder to achieve any expertise in Champion wise gear and what? Giving us centurion gear easier so we can have pos gear to fight battlemaster rank players.

Ok lets imagine I have offically hit lvl 60 valor. Same crap happens again. Now i can get my champion gear 2 times as fast even tho I wish to have battlemaster??? Before it was like 3/5 bags would give you a full champion gear which in turn costs 64+ some lower some higher in accomdations for them. You would gain over 150+ accomidations for opening 3/5 bags if you calcuated the item value.

Now you would only get Champion accomdations at 7 a piece and 15 centurium bs... Which means out of 5 bags x 7... 35 Champion accomidations... THEY HAVE MADE IT 5X HARDER TO ACHIEVE ANY FUTURE GEAR THAN EVER....

The bastards who have all battlemaster now can kick your *** for 5x the length of which you could have achieved your gear which was already somewhat long as it was.

Swtor this is my advice to you. Allow players who reach lvl 50 to achieve there gear quicker and faster to battlemaster because of all the faults you gave those players the chance to achieve there gear so quickly.

Instead wait a month to have everyone have that gear and screw those who have achieved that gear already through cheating. Once its been established then press on to grant a higher level standard or bring a more difficult gear to attain that would be monitored from the beginning before implimenting it.

If what I am saying doesnt make sense to you then hit lvl 50 with no expertise gear at all and see how long would it take you now to achieve any gear vs those who are already in battlemaster.

+ all these glitching and bugs and clipping and *** is going on here... I have never seen more cheating in my entire life than Counter strike's wall hacking.

Your allowing players with over dominant gear to **** those who are interrested in playing this game fully. I believe I am decent at pvp but this gear difference is flipping rediclous. I can do every combo perfectly on someone with battlemaster gear and he can just sit there taking it and at 50% hp decide to turn around and pretty much 3-4 shot me.

I just cant wait to see swtor's customer support delete my post because they believe I am wrong and wont let others see what we are all dealing with.

Gl to you all who have just gotten to lvl 50. Ill see you guys at endgame gear in 3 months. When before it was achievable in 1 week.
FYI champ bags still drop random unassembled pieces, just at a lower drop rate