Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Poll] What UI improvements are the most important to you?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
[Poll] What UI improvements are the most important to you?

Envee
02.10.2012 , 04:50 AM | #11
Great poll, thanks

CuriousAnt
02.10.2012 , 04:55 AM | #12
voted

Scotland
02.10.2012 , 04:59 AM | #13
why would anyone want 3rd party add-ons lol, game has too many baddies, i guess.

recsa
02.10.2012 , 05:14 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Scotland View Post
why would anyone want 3rd party add-ons lol, game has too many baddies, i guess.
Even if you dont like 3ed party addons, you should want them in game (at least thats my opinion) because opening the API to 3ed party menas lots of sites appear with a developers and followers comunity that helps keep the game alive.
A long time from now, in a galaxy far, far away, fanbois will realize they hurt games they love in a way no troll could ever dream of.

tilbard
02.10.2012 , 05:26 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Scotland View Post
Yes, because wanting to be able to get rid of the ginormous Unit Frames and their artwork, for a more minimalist UI design makes me a baddie.

Darkranko
02.10.2012 , 06:37 AM | #16
Other then being able to move things around, really the most important thing I hope/wish/pray that I could do is to unhook my portrat (sp) and the target portrat so I can move them off my hotbar and around the screen.

Secondly, I really wish I could set up my hotbar to look like this...

XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
XXXXXXX XXXXXXX

It would be easier for me to group things together the way I want, thus givig me easier acess to my abilities.

Rabrac
02.10.2012 , 06:55 AM | #17
Resizing/moving stuff and chat bubbles are the more urgent ones for me.

recsa
02.10.2012 , 08:08 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkranko View Post
Other then being able to move things around, really the most important thing I hope/wish/pray that I could do is to unhook my portrat (sp) and the target portrat so I can move them off my hotbar and around the screen.

Secondly, I really wish I could set up my hotbar to look like this...

XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
XXXXXXX XXXXXXX

It would be easier for me to group things together the way I want, thus givig me easier acess to my abilities.
That has been my bars setup forever, i got really pissed not being able to do it in SWTOR, not to mention the side bars are always hiden by other windows.
A long time from now, in a galaxy far, far away, fanbois will realize they hurt games they love in a way no troll could ever dream of.

TheSwamper
02.10.2012 , 08:19 AM | #19
I'd like to see the UI bars more flexible like they are in City of Heroes. Let me put them anywhere on my screen. Let me choose between 10x1, 5x2, 4x3, etc.

Also, let me see my companion's entire bar without it having to be in place of one of mine.

At the least, I'd love to be able to have 4 bars at the bottom instead of just two.

If the flexibility were there, I think I'd have 3 bars on the bottom right and two on the bottom left, one of them being my companion's full bar. The 4 powers only bit annoys the heck out of me.

iain_b
02.10.2012 , 08:21 AM | #20
To be honest, patch 1.3 will have all the UI improvements that I need- scaling and movable frames.
My Little Pwny
Kulok Dunar, Powertech and GM of MLP. Want to join? Click here for info.

Squadron 1020 & 367