What patchnotes so far have taught us.

biowareftw

1. Any hybrid spec (not going deep in one tree) other then Sorc/Sage (the most OP spec in the game) will be nerfed.

2. Any class that relies on burst will be nerfed...then nerfed again.

Grats Bioware/EA. You have officially gone "all in". I imagine this was done because you know that the pvp in this game is so bad, that people will be going back to WoW when the next expansion hits.

It was the smart move though...Hang on to as many subscribers as you can, by catering to the class that is overplayed, as well as boring and in reality is just a dumbed down shadow priest from Vanilla WoW when classes were stupidly simple to play and noone had a gaming mouse.

Can we officially rename the game to Emperor Palpatine Simulator until the next WoW expansion?

I mean I will be happy killing all the sorc/sages till then (especially the majority who are so dumb they don't even use the hybrid spec), that can't excel with the most OP ranged class I have ever played in a game (and told you so in beta), but I think renaming the game might get more of the kind of customers you want and prevent the game from going free 2 play for awhile.

I used to be an overpowered Sage, then I took a tracer missile in the knee.

And by tracer missile, i mean tracer missile, tracer missile,tracer missile,tracer missile,tracer missile,tracer missile,tracer missile,tracer missile,tracer missile,tracer missile,tracer missile,tracer missile,tracer missile,tracer missile,tracer missile,tracer missile,tracer missile,tracer missile,tracer missile,tracer missile.

This thread is new and original.

Edited by Jebi

Bad players complain about sorcs while in top end PVP marauders and powertechs rip everything up healed by unkillable merc healers.

Great job bad players, you got operatives nerfed, keep going.

I will agree that a Soundrel Healer is a flippn joke compared to the Merc healer.

1 2 dead Sawbones.

4 guys beat on a Merc healer for entire match and he is still alive. That says alot.

I love all these QQ sage/sorc threads.

I love all the "OMG SAGE/SORC ARE OP.... BUT... I CAN KILL ANY SORC/SAGE" responses.

cry more

Fact. All classes just got nerfed but sage/sorc.

Fact. I can and did play the sage/sorc class much better then you ever will in beta. I had to try to die on the hybrid spec. The class is a joke to play. I said the hybrid spec was the most stupidly op ranged I have ever played in an MMO and was harassed and called bad by people like you whom I doubled the warzone dmg in beta. Want to know why this game sucks so bad in pvp? The beta was filled with the WORST beta testers I have ever tested a game with.

Fact. I don't really care anymore. Will be going back to WoW along with everyone else who pvps when the next expansion hits. This dev team has proven it is is biased, incompetent and now they are just trying to hang on to the few players who will stick around.

This dev team has decided to cater to people like you. They have no internal balance team. They can't even look at 10-49 brackets to see everyone is mass rerolling to 2 ac's.

They nerf hybrid specs that aren't even OP, they nerf a "rogue class" that didn't need nerfed and is now useless compared to my sentinel. They they nerf them some more, while leaving the most OP spec alone.

I wanted this game to do well. Now? I will be glad when it fails. They deserve it.

Fact. I can and did play the sage/sorc class much better then you ever will in beta. I had to try to die on the hybrid spec. The class is a joke to play. I said the hybrid spec was the most stupidly op ranged I have ever played in an MMO and was harassed and called bad by people like you whom I doubled the warzone dmg in beta. Want to know why this game sucks so bad in pvp? The beta was filled with the WORST beta testers I have ever tested a game with.

Fact. I don't really care anymore. Will be going back to WoW along with everyone else who pvps when the next expansion hits. This dev team has proven it is is biased, incompetent and now they are just trying to hang on to the few players who will stick around.

This dev team has decided to cater to people like you. They have no internal balance team. They can't even look at 10-49 brackets to see everyone is mass rerolling to 2 ac's.

They nerf hybrid specs that aren't even OP, they nerf a "rogue class" that didn't need nerfed and is now useless compared to my sentinel. They they nerf them some more, while leaving the most OP spec alone.

I wanted this game to do well. Now? I will be glad when it fails. They deserve it.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fact

and BYE

I frankly don't see the problem.

I'm jedi shadow and am usually #1-2 DPS with 8+ medals as balance in any WZ we win. In ones we don't win I'm usually #1 DPS for light side. That's with defending 33% of the time, etc.

Also, on our server a jedi shadow infil build routinely pulls nearly 500K damage in voidstar and tops basically every game he's in.

Sorcs are cake mode after getting some armor. I just pop resilience and roll them.

Oh you cast lightning? Interrupt.

*sorc stands around without a clue *** to do*

Oh you cast lightning against at 80% HP and I'm on you? Stun.

*sorc bunny hops*

Oh you cast lightning at 50% HP? Resilience.

*sorc spams a 2nd time JUST to be sure that my CD is in effect.

Oh you cast lightning at 30% HP and popped a shield? Interrupt/vanish.

*sorc starts to spam, dies*

Really don't see the problem. I enjoy sorcs. They drop like flies these days and have zero idea how to PVP. There are GOOD sorcs/sages that are tough, but when I lose they are around 20% HP or so and usually battlemasters.

Frankly I'd rather fight them then a GOOD marauder/healer/infil shadow-sith. Those either take FOREVER to kill or kill me before I can get them to 50%.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. QQ it up.

Being a Scrapper that got the nerf bat heavy side I feel the same way.

If I do not see some attempt a fixing Scrapper I can see no reason to continue.

For those of you that say reroll: Shove it ....... I picked this class not yours.

Edited by Metalmac