Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Continuing epidemic in Warzones (with image) Fix this please asap

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Continuing epidemic in Warzones (with image) Fix this please asap
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

dbseeker
02.09.2012 , 05:48 PM | #1
Not only were we outnumbered, our ops leader wasn't even showing up as part of our group, when he was. We lost within 1 minute when we were a full ops group. This is a huge, consistent problem and why it isn't being addressed is beyond me. I swear, I'm at my wits end with this game. It's so ridiculous that its laughable at this point. Pictures don't lie.

http://imageshack.us/f/51/56802166.jpg/

Sabutai
02.09.2012 , 06:33 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by dbseeker View Post
Not only were we outnumbered, our ops leader wasn't even showing up as part of our group, when he was. We lost within 1 minute when we were a full ops group. This is a huge, consistent problem and why it isn't being addressed is beyond me. I swear, I'm at my wits end with this game. It's so ridiculous that its laughable at this point. Pictures don't lie.

http://imageshack.us/f/51/56802166.jpg/
This has never happened to me in over 300 matches, soo exaggerate much?

Shimakaze
02.09.2012 , 06:36 PM | #3
This is known as the warzone over-queue exploit. It can happen unintentionally, but many people exploit it to gain a team advantage. The steps to consistently reproduce this exploit are very clear and easy to follow, and they have been posted on the forums many times already. It's unfortunate that we still don't have a fix for this in 1.1.3.
Shimakaze <Crescendo> The Swiftsure

Shimakaze
02.09.2012 , 06:40 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Sabutai View Post
It's not exaggeration. People on your server are probably just slow catching on to the exploit. This is a well-known issue (at least in the community, not sure about BW).
Shimakaze <Crescendo> The Swiftsure

GeorgZoeller
02.09.2012 , 06:51 PM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
This is known and a fix for it is on the way. Thanks.

damienquick
02.09.2012 , 08:07 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Sabutai View Post
I sent a PM to a dev on this almost two weeks ago.
No response.

It's annoying when it happens against you, and just sad when your 'team' does it intentionally.

spacefiddle
02.09.2012 , 09:50 PM | #7
Seems like the exploits are spreading faster than the BW team is fixing them. I'm really starting to worry about the viability of PvP in this game, if they're this far behind already.

Twice I've reported an exploit as it was being used, only to get a canned "this is a legitimate use of game mechanics" robo-letter in reponse, with my ticket closed. I don't know if the Bioware teams are even *getting* these tickets, which is a scary thought: it seems standing orders for the support queues is "hit a button to fire off a form letter and close the ticket ASAP."
<lightsaber />

VoidJustice
02.13.2012 , 03:19 PM | #8
o forgod sakes give them a week or so...

ecmonee
02.13.2012 , 04:32 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by GeorgZoeller View Post
This is known and a fix for it is on the way. Thanks.
A fix, like the 3rd fix to the WZ wins? Lets face it, I am willing to bet that this bug will not be fixed the first time you annouce it just like the WZ bug, I believe these patch notes have it fixed for the 3rd time now.

SirSlayAlot
02.13.2012 , 05:00 PM | #10
It's common knowledge that they have patches to fix patches to fix patches to fix patches.

Give it a month, they should have it fixed by then.