Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

WZ wins not counting is a gamebreaker

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
WZ wins not counting is a gamebreaker

rbguy
02.09.2012 , 04:07 PM | #1
I know this has been posted many many times and I don't like to re-hash previous content but iMO this is such a game breaker it should be posted until it's fixed immediately. I don't mean waiting a week for server maintenance then squeezing it in either.

Last night I won 4 WZ's in a row and only one was counted. This is completely unacceptable and Bio-ware should go through their DB logs and be able to determine which people had wins that did not register and increase their count accordingly.

This is not a post asking for something for nothing. This problem has been going on for weeks yet it still persists, why?

I would love to see a post on this giving us an update as to when a fix is expected, what priority it is at and if there will be any attempt to retroactively credit us that which we legitimately earned but were denied due to bugs in your software.

that is all,

Bittersteel
02.09.2012 , 04:11 PM | #2
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...47#edit2699247

Fixed an issue causing players to not receive Warzone Win mission credit upon winning a Warzone match when the first player to enter the zone leaves the zone before the match concludes.

Interesting to note that that's what was causing it - when the first person to enter the zone left the warzone before it finished. So warzone deserters have been screwing over their teammates even more than people realized.