Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.1.3 Patch Notes are out - Still no Soa fix.

XcSDeadDeer
02.09.2012 , 04:29 PM | #11
still no DIRECTIVE 7 fixed? GD...
Kryatt Dragon since 12/14/2011
Level 50 Powertech Alors-Iakoth at the service to the highest bidder

Trineda
02.09.2012 , 04:37 PM | #12
Hi folks,

We have escalated the threads that have already been posting about the subject up to the appropriate team, however we are moving this out of the PTS forum at this time. We hear your concern, however The PTS forum is specifically for discussion of changes that are in the patch notes or your experience of the new content on the test server. Thanks for your understanding in this matter. There is a running thread on player's experiences with SOA since the most recent patch here.

Typeslice
02.09.2012 , 04:42 PM | #13
Did the fight last night. Noticed the aggro drops. It's annoying, but he is still very killable.
Xaph'an / A'baddon - GM of Undercon
The Shadowlands
http://undercon.guildlaunch.com

DimeStax
02.09.2012 , 05:11 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Trineda View Post
Hi folks,

We have escalated the threads that have already been posting about the subject up to the appropriate team, however we are moving this out of the PTS forum at this time. We hear your concern, however The PTS forum is specifically for discussion of changes that are in the patch notes or your experience of the new content on the test server. Thanks for your understanding in this matter. There is a running thread on player's experiences with SOA since the most recent patch here.
Thank you for acknowledging this.

Dukibritches
02.09.2012 , 05:20 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by copasetic View Post
I'm fairly certain that his threat drops aren't random. He drops threat every time he throws someone in a Mind Trap. Just taunt him again after each Mind Trap.

Is this extremely annoying? Yes. But so are the tons of other bugs and issues Bioware refuses to fix that you just have to adjust to.
Im not sure you have actually ran him this week since the change. I taunted him to make him stay on me. The taunt is supposed to force him to attack me for 6 secs. He turned around 2 secs later and went after someone all the way across the room and we missed our chance at the pylon. Happened 2 more times, we ended up missing so many that he enraged, but since it was just on normal and everyone was being careful my group was still able to down him. If this bug had occured on Hard or NM mode it would have been gameover. Its broken. Dont try to justify that it is working by design.