Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Querry for 30 mins, are you kidding me, Bioware?! :-)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Querry for 30 mins, are you kidding me, Bioware?! :-)

12.15.2011 , 02:25 PM | #1
Ive got server query for 400 people and waiting time above 30 minuts. I remember you promise gamers, that this situation is unaccepteble for you. So, my server Hydian Way is now overfull, is that your fail? WIll you do something with that, or I just choose wrong server (bad luck)?

I think you missed some in server moderation, when I created my char on Hydian Way it was low population server, I was hoped it stay okay...

I also suprised your website periodicly fail (database error). Can you make a good connection for websites and game servers, hm? Connections is very important for gamers comfort, I think that should be your priority in some way.

With all respect, Yosin. (Skyler from Hydian Way)
sorry if I made some mistakes.

12.15.2011 , 02:36 PM | #2
why do you query 400 people?! ...wait.. are you a database access droid?!

12.15.2011 , 02:39 PM | #3
dude relax; im in a queue for 1600 atm... how insane's that?
Jedi Consular

12.15.2011 , 02:42 PM | #4
Queue of 860 and after 30 mins its down to 530 so I may get on tonight if I'm lucky. Its not great as I've finally got a chance to play.

Oh well, I'll just have to log in a couple of hours earlier tomorrow and let it count down!
Killing with Kindness!

12.15.2011 , 02:45 PM | #5
Very simply. Some nice ppl with big brain thinks: we open server wait to full and open new, its so good idea.

But they forgot about little "problem", guild system. My guild start at offcourse new empty server. Now some like 10% ppl from guild playing, all other not.
Looks like for all servers playing, for example, 1000 ppl from guilds + 4 000 random ppl = server full. And next 10 000 guild members with later early access, or without, wait for this stupid full server and cannot open new becouse need join to guild.

Finally servers are always full .

Looks like big empty brains start this stupid idea and now we all can only cry and blame with no any chance to fix this idiotic situation.

12.15.2011 , 02:46 PM | #6
I dont care if Im 400 or 4000. I just wnt to play immediatly. WHy i should listen that they will add servers. I dont give a ****. The servers should be there already.

12.15.2011 , 02:47 PM | #7
Dear Bioware
I was just kicked out of a server with an error message saying connection lost, although there is no connection issue on my side. I was waiting for 50 minutes and now I have to do it again. This is ridiculous having in mind this is only preorder period, so nowhere close to full load. If this continues I am most certainly not buying any subscription for this game whatsoever. Sorry, I have better things to do than to wait for 2 hours if I want to play a game...

12.15.2011 , 02:50 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Vitek View Post
I dont care if Im 400 or 4000. I just wnt to play immediatly. WHy i should listen that they will add servers. I dont give a ****. The servers should be there already.
MAN you are my hero...he is damn right is an early access fellas and is failing that much with 400 ppl queue or more...
stop finding excuse BW fanboys.

I used to love this company too, but then i took the swtor preorder to the knee

12.15.2011 , 02:58 PM | #9
i find it totaly unacceptable that a respected high profile company like bioware makes promises at the same time they point and laugh at other mmo launches (aion's 2 hour ques etc)

and now im in the que for an estimates 1 hour and 20 minutes... WHAT THE HELL

oh and im VERY pleased that you add new servers...
but what difference is it gonna make for the 1500 people in the que on the allready overloaded servers...

either give guilds as a whole the option to depart from the server, or force 500 randoms to move servers or something..

ofc the best way would be to prevent this situation from being created in the first place.
the second best option would be to ADD HARDWARE to the realms to fill them up.. (more clusters = more instanced zones for each map = able top handle more people = no more que times)
ofc.. if you go for option 2.. DONT ALLOW MORE AND MORE members on the servers that are allready full after you add clusters otherwise in 3 days it will be the same que again..

either that, or force split realms into new ones (take your cool guild calculation program.. set it up correctly this time, and keep server pressure into account, and remove guilds to make the game playable)

oh and *** is with your website.. i was even in the QUE for the FORUMS!!!!!

so much promises from BW... and now the joke is on you..

okay enough ranting now.. the game is awesome and i want to play it badly.. now go fix the que :P
Wolfdale -=Jedi Shadow=-

12.15.2011 , 02:59 PM | #10
Hah. 1568 when I tried to enter my server about 1 hour ago. 723 now when I'm wrighting this post. Half of my guild still not playing & I'm lvl 23. That's just idiotic , server status says that nearly ALL european servers are full atm. Amount shall be at least doubled. Or even tripled cause there are alot of people w\out preorder waiting for launch.
Murderiser with flaming soul