Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

who is stronger superman or a jedi?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
who is stronger superman or a jedi?

ninjashadowdark
02.09.2012 , 05:17 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by crazysam View Post
AT LAST, WE FOUND HIS WEAKNESS!!!!

Everyone reroll Flash!!
LOL wow man

Nicholes
02.09.2012 , 05:17 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Well he can't beat The Flash in a race, so hes not OP with speed.
I know that's been compared before. But I don't see flash going around the world so fast that he makes it go back in time. (I know, lol.. but yea) Plus since when is a car (ground travel) faster than a jet or a rocket (air travel)
CE VIP
MMOs beta tested: DCUO, AO, PS, SWG, WoW, Aliens Online, EQ2, STO, Eve, Tabula, Neocron, War, LotRo, AoC, GW, Vanguard, CoH, 10six, AC2, D&D Online, MAG, CS, BFBC2, BF3 +20 more

thanealpha
02.09.2012 , 05:17 PM | #23
Jedi.

Superman is living.

The force flows through all living things.

A master Jedi should be able to basically render Superman helpless.

Nicholes
02.09.2012 , 05:18 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by thanealpha View Post
Jedi.

Superman is living.

How force speed at 150% really can't compare to light speed and beyond. Plus like what was stated, elemental has no effect on him.
CE VIP
MMOs beta tested: DCUO, AO, PS, SWG, WoW, Aliens Online, EQ2, STO, Eve, Tabula, Neocron, War, LotRo, AoC, GW, Vanguard, CoH, 10six, AC2, D&D Online, MAG, CS, BFBC2, BF3 +20 more

crazysam
02.09.2012 , 05:22 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by thanealpha View Post
Jedi.

Superman is living.

Not really, they would have to study his powers and their nature and actually developpe a way to make it possible, doubt they could do that. Yeah some Jedi can rip off the force connection in someone cause they studied the force and its nature all their lives...they never did with superman!

Wolfninjajedi
02.09.2012 , 05:23 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Nicholes View Post
I know that's been compared before. But I don't see flash going around the world so fast that he makes it go back in time. (I know, lol.. but yea) Plus since when is a car (ground travel) faster than a jet or a rocket (air travel)
Your comparing a car and a jet to superpowered beings lol..

But who says Flash can't? He can go beyond the speed of light(tapping into speedforce) at that point the laws of physics don't apply to him. Superman last I checked can only go up to the speed of light, not beyond it.

Edit: Also Crazy..Shistavanens were around LONG LONG LONG before WoW, so don't give me that Worgen crap. If anything WoW copied Star Wars.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

GregMD
02.09.2012 , 06:10 PM | #27
Edit: Also Crazy..Shistavanens were around LONG LONG LONG before WoW, so don't give me that Worgen crap. If anything WoW copied Star Wars.
yeah because star wars invented werewolves

lol stupid race is stupid

OT: superman would probably **** on any jedi or sith unless (like another poster said) the jedi made a lightsaber with a kryptonite crystal or something

Wolfninjajedi
02.09.2012 , 06:12 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by GregMD View Post
yeah because star wars invented werewolves

lol stupid race is stupid

OT: superman would probably **** on any jedi or sith
I was mainly referring to that WoW didn't make Worgen's first and now theres Shistavanens.

Werewolves were made first in general

Then Star Wars made Shistavanens

Then WoW made Worgens.

So no one copied anything actually, Star Wars and WoW just took the werewolf idea and made their own species.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

GregMD
02.09.2012 , 06:15 PM | #29
I was mainly referring to that WoW didn't make Worgen's first and now theres Shistavanens.

Werewolves were made first in general

Then Star Wars made Shistavanens

Then WoW made Worgens.

So no one copied anything actually, Star Wars and WoW just took the werewolf idea and made their own species.
Both worgen and shistavanens are stupid as hell. Shistavanens are slightly worse though, they just seem so out of place. Same with cathar.

Shistavanens + cathar = star wars equivalent of pandaren

billyboyjennings
02.09.2012 , 07:48 PM | #30
Superman would crush any Jedi with ease. A lightsaber would do absolutley nothing to Superman (who can shrug off nuclear detonations and fly through stars). Superman can move at near lightspeed and is strong enough to move planets. The Jedi would be a bloody splatter on the walls before he could raise a finger.
"In the case of Boba Fett's death, had I known he was gonna turn into such a popular character, I probably would've made it a little bit more exciting." - George Lucas, RotJ DVD Commentary, 2004
DEAL WITH IT, FANBOYS