Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HELP, NO game code on my collectorīs edition!!!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
HELP, NO game code on my collectorīs edition!!!!!

eldisper
12.16.2011 , 05:00 AM | #11
Also call the store where you bought it and see if they can tell you code. The store where I live emailed me code for ce
Order,stength,power and compassion. Join now, New and pros are welcome, family friendly . I am 45 yrs old arrrrrrrg

Heappestre
12.16.2011 , 05:00 AM | #12
Have you got a piece of paper with a keyboard layout? If so, turn it over. If not, try ringing them or log a support ticket from the help section. It's faster than waiting for one of them the check the forums.
Spelling isn't my strong point.

eldisper
12.16.2011 , 05:06 AM | #13
The statues are going for around 200.00 dollars in the US naybe worth more where you live. Allso if it says you already entered code you may have to wait till game invites your account.
However call customer support just to make sure, they will help you k
Order,stength,power and compassion. Join now, New and pros are welcome, family friendly . I am 45 yrs old arrrrrrrg

bigberet
12.16.2011 , 05:13 AM | #14
you should contact your retail seller not Biowere, this things happens - just go to shop where u bought it and solve problem there...

Heappestre
12.16.2011 , 05:17 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by bigberet View Post
you should contact your retail seller not Biowere, this things happens - just go to shop where u bought it and solve problem there...
How can it be the shop when the box is sealed? And he's not the only one.

OP: http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...t=25240&page=7 Bioware are aware and investigating. Might still be worth you ringing them so they have a record of how big the problem is.

JarnoldOK
12.16.2011 , 05:17 AM | #16
I submitted a ticket to Bioware 3 days ago and have not got a response back at all, I doubt you will get anything back from them in a timely manner. It could be weeks before you even get a response.
SQUADRON

11-11-11

arcard
12.16.2011 , 05:28 AM | #17
i bought it at a GAME store in spain, i just saw the other thread, but no answers either.

i called my local store and they gave me no solution.
the support phone yesterday there were no answer, and itīs an international phone, so even if they answer i read people with more than 3 hours waiting, i canīt imaging how much money would cost the call.....

arcosprime
12.16.2011 , 05:32 AM | #18
I wonder if it's a batch of CE which have the problem or all of them have no keys. What a nightmare.

Heappestre
12.16.2011 , 05:32 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by arcosprime View Post
I wonder if it's a batch of CE which have the problem or all of them have no keys. What a nightmare.
It's a batch. Both mine and my husbands are ok.

Kalantris
12.16.2011 , 05:34 AM | #20
There was a similar situation with Rainbow 6 : Vegas 2. 50% of polish versions had no CD-KEYs in them. The solution is to contact the support unfortunately. There's not much more you can do. Luckily, if you preordered, you're entitled to play till 22nd. I'm sure they'll resolve the issue till then.

Best regards,
Kalantris
Voluntas Vincet Omnia