Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HELP, NO game code on my collector´s edition!!!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
HELP, NO game code on my collector´s edition!!!!!

arcard
12.15.2011 , 02:23 PM | #1
i just bought the collector´s edition of the game, and the only papers on the disks´s box are, the instructions and the paper for the security key, but there is NO game code, HELP because you did not include my code, what do i have to do to get my code???? because i just paid 150 euros for the game and i can´t play because there is no code

arcard
12.15.2011 , 08:33 PM | #2
HELP PLEASE!!!!!!! is there anyone from the company WORKING HERE!!???? i have a HUGE problem and i need to solve before the 20th.

Feralbunny
12.15.2011 , 08:34 PM | #3
Calm down calm down, there are a number of places the security key could be, have you checked the front and back covers of any provided manuals? looked at the sleeves the CDs came in?
Click for free things!!
http://www.swtor.com/r/MqsyXp

(Refer a friend seven days of free gametime! )

arcard
12.15.2011 , 09:01 PM | #4
yes, i´ve been looking like crazy everywhere, and they are not there , i ask other people with the same edition and they have told me that there should be 3 diferrent papers inside the disks box, but i only have the one with the autenticator and the instructions, but the game code is not there.

Agasius
12.15.2011 , 09:23 PM | #5
key is in the metallic cd case!as u open it it should be on your left
I feel a great disturbance in the horse!

SWIFTYHUNTER
12.15.2011 , 09:26 PM | #6
I have put in my code and when i would click on the link fromt he email it said u have already done this step, so i went to look on my account steps and it didn't say that i have it put in yet. So i would try to put it in but it would say already used, so i got pissed and bought another copy and it won't let me use that code because it says u already have the accssoceries from this game and the code wouldn't work, help me plz

arcard
12.15.2011 , 09:34 PM | #7
Quote:
key is in the metallic cd case!as u open it it should be on your left
it SHOULD be in there, but as i said before, i only have 2 papers, there shoulb be 3 apparently, but the game code is not in the metallic cd case or any other place

arcard
12.16.2011 , 04:54 AM | #8
still NO answer!! PLEASE ANYONE working here??????????? i need my game code, what do i do??

Zastrow
12.16.2011 , 04:57 AM | #9
well atleast you have your Darth malgus lightsaber!!! :'( i dont was actually missing from the sealed box xD
Proud CE Owner Join the Dark side! at Devouring Shadows

arcosprime
12.16.2011 , 04:58 AM | #10
I was reading another thread on this issue where it's saying CE have no codes. Where did u order your game from? They need to address this ASAP, as a lot of money for CE.