Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who's Already Canceled Due to PvP?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Who's Already Canceled Due to PvP?

TheRFC
02.09.2012 , 03:40 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Baredevil View Post
The people who have truly jumped ship and gave up on this game completely will not be on this forum unless they are interested in the game.
I think a lot of people kind of need reassurance that they aren't just missing something that is miraculous about the game.

Must admit I only started hitting the forums recently when the shine waned to see if anyone else was feeling the same. Turns out a lot are and it's accelerated me towards unsubbing.

BW is just too quiet about the many issues.

They can't even fix a GLITCH, how are they going to renovate World PvP?

Would love, love, love to see them completely turn it around but I think this ship has and will continue on the same course until it goes under.

There's too much competition coming up and even if people stay loyal to this, most won't and those that're left will be punished by empty servers.

All in all, think this may be the fastest flash-in-the-pan in MMO history

Carebear
02.09.2012 , 03:41 PM | #22
Me. ^_^

TheRFC
02.09.2012 , 03:41 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Evuke View Post
at least some fanbois remain loyal to the tortanic.
'Tortanic' I like.

gtdead
02.09.2012 , 03:47 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by TheRFC View Post
I think a lot of people kind of need reassurance that they aren't just missing something that is miraculous about the game.

Must admit I only started hitting the forums recently when the shine waned to see if anyone else was feeling the same. Turns out a lot are and it's accelerated me towards unsubbing.

BW is just too quiet about the many issues.

They can't even fix a GLITCH, how are they going to renovate World PvP?

Would love, love, love to see them completely turn it around but I think this ship has and will continue on the same course until it goes under.

There's too much competition coming up and even if people stay loyal to this, most won't and those that're left will be punished by empty servers.

All in all, think this may be the fastest flash-in-the-pan in MMO history
I could do this post too, pretty much what happened to me. Last patch just hit the switch. From me being somewhat happy about the game, I'm like the worst hater in an instant and forums are doing a good job of nurturing my desire to just stop playing this game. But well, I like mmos so I'm going to stay for a while longer, but still, there is no chance I will continue playing when the next games are out even if bioware takes steps to the right direction.
Belphegor - Lord Calypho
Battlemaster Marauder

Operative in the makings.

Vonrictus
02.09.2012 , 03:49 PM | #25
I got to Ilum last night. Me 13 days to go...

yinten
02.09.2012 , 03:51 PM | #26
I dont get it... the people that have quit, why would they still post in here? Its almost like stalking your ex on facebook.

Terimac
02.09.2012 , 03:52 PM | #27
not going to cancel yet , going to give bioware a chance to improve the pvp ALOT
The red eclipse

Vonrictus
02.09.2012 , 03:55 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by TheRFC View Post
This.

I'd like to say I'm 'on the fence' too ... I'm kind of not, just still in the denial phase I'm Rank 57 Valor now and kiiiind of want to make it to 60 just to say I did but in reality I'm probably about a day or 2 at most away from cancelling.

It just hits you like a wall suddenly and mounting the enthusiasm is next to impossible to go back into another WZ.

I'd love to think that getting to L50 was the start of some EPIC adventure with memorable battles, etc. on the way. Getting to L50 is the end. Reroll an alt or unsubscribe, really.
Exactly this. I want to know what liars in what polls keep telling devs the money and long-term subscribers are the PVE players? Give us REAL OPEN WORLD CONTENT with a damn point and we'll be here for a long long time.

Esikiel
02.09.2012 , 04:00 PM | #29
This Games PvP has failed me,Highly dissapointed howthey had it set up -_-

hargrave
02.09.2012 , 04:03 PM | #30
you notice how whenever they speak about pvp wz are first and foremost. Then were getting more of them? we dont need more wz what need is ilum fixed or more pvp objectives on other planets. If anything needs to be donw with wz's its to give u the choice of which one instead of this musical wz crap and oh look its huttball again!