Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

*Possible spoilers* Why is yuon the last person the consular shields?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
*Possible spoilers* Why is yuon the last person the consular shields?

GregMD
02.09.2012 , 12:58 PM | #1
I stopped paying attention to the consular story line pretty early because of how stupid it is but now I'm wondering why yuon is the last person you shield and not the first. Isn't she the whole reason the consular learns the shielding ability in the first place?

Kanshan
02.09.2012 , 01:03 PM | #2
She is the first....?
Want to post feed back of why you're quitting? For the love of all that is good, post here http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=349

Pink_Saber
02.09.2012 , 01:06 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by GregMD View Post
I stopped paying attention to the consular story line pretty early
Yeah, you must have. Probably space barred through the end of it, too, or you'd have your answer.

I don't want to post any spoilers, but you should have paid more attention to what was going on.

grania
02.09.2012 , 01:06 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Kanshan View Post
She is the first....?
The first and only, if you are dark.

In the words of my inquisitor: "I hope you plan to elaborate?" Or my warrior: "Some elaboration is required."
--,-'-{## ##}-'-,--

Kanshan
02.09.2012 , 01:09 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by grania View Post
The first and only, if you are dark.

In the words of my inquisitor: "I hope you plan to elaborate?" Or my warrior: "Some elaboration is required."
Dark Jedi, can go play Sith
Want to post feed back of why you're quitting? For the love of all that is good, post here http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=349

GregMD
02.09.2012 , 01:09 PM | #6
She is the first....?
I don't remember shielding her early on at all, tykan was the first person I shielded as far as I remember.

I just finished chapter 1 recently and I had to shield her before going to fight lord vivicar. Why would I need to shield her twice?

Kanshan
02.09.2012 , 01:10 PM | #7
Spoiler

Unsure haven't gotten that far.

Spoiler

GregMD
02.09.2012 , 01:14 PM | #8
Spoiler

Unsure haven't gotten that far.

Spoiler
nah it
Spoiler

grania
02.09.2012 , 01:17 PM | #9
Dark Jedi, can go play Sith
Not that it matters because there are zero repercussions. I think the council should seriously consider freezing my keester and leaving me on Belsavis or somethin.
--,-'-{## ##}-'-,--

LyriaFrost
02.09.2012 , 01:28 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by GregMD View Post
I don't remember shielding her early on at all, tykan was the first person I shielded as far as I remember.

I just finished chapter 1 recently and I had to shield her before going to fight lord vivicar. Why would I need to shield her twice?
Spoiler