Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Designers don't care about us!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Designers don't care about us!

jblazen's Avatar


jblazen
02.09.2012 , 03:43 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by jaytrust View Post
Learn to stop being a fanboy.

I been knew about the 1k cooldown travel. Thing is why just not make it 1hr for everyone point blank.

Yeah thats what I thought... nothing to say there..

Because its star wars bro? Are u stupid...

You don't even deserve a response to that comment...
Just because people disagree with you doesn't mean they're a fan boy and ruining this game. Get off your high horse, yours is not the only opinion.

You act like you're 12, grow up.

jaytrust's Avatar


jaytrust
02.09.2012 , 03:50 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by jblazen View Post
Just because people disagree with you doesn't mean they're a fan boy and ruining this game. Get off your high horse, yours is not the only opinion.

You act like you're 12, grow up.
I think you meant to quote that other guy...

If you meant to quote me then maybe you should read the entire conversation.

The fact that he said we need spaceports inbetween landing on planets because this is Starwars is a stupid comment. I stand by that.

I don't think my opinion is any better then anyones elses however my opinion is based on a fact that travel would be quicker without all the unneccessary load screens. To say that that isn't true because this is star wars to me doesn't even deserve to be addressed but thanks to you i did...

The reason people are fanboy isn't because they disagree with me its because they fail to see any problems with the game because they are blinded by a strong desire for the game to be great and in doing so can't accept any criticism to make the game better.

Khoraji's Avatar


Khoraji
02.09.2012 , 03:51 PM | #13
Your right, the devs dont care about crybabys. Good point.

cosmov's Avatar


cosmov
02.09.2012 , 03:52 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by jaytrust View Post
pvp daily on another planet.

Why do i have to travel back and forth to the fleet to pick this up and hand it in.

If you say its a timesink then guess what this timesink actually did the opposite.

Its helping me play even less since now i don't even bother with ilum daily.

18hr cd on fleet pass?

Are you for real?

Wow cd was only 1hr *** do i have to wait 18hrs to do what i was able to do on wow in 1hr.

Before you say quick travel is on a 15min cd, last i check i couldn't quick travel to the place where i need to go every day. The fleet from any planet.

Remove the 18hr cd. Its stupid make it 1hr.

Edit to write this in caps
you think its a dumb thing i'm complaining about? Why do i have to be inconvience when there is a better way? Wouldn't you like to not have to go through tons of load screens to accomplish a simple goal?

Why couldn't we just auto have the quest and auto hand it in when complete why the pointless running around?

You know what killed openworld pvp the bs loading screens and pointless walks to get anywhere.

If i'm in my ship i want to land on the planet why the bs spaceport etc...
oohhhh noes its canzpirazy agains us!!!111!!! Canszpirazy i tellz u!!!!!!

Piriste's Avatar


Piriste
02.09.2012 , 03:53 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by jblazen View Post
Yeah but you actually have to purchase a security key to get access to that vendor.

With the security questions, there's no need for one. It adds enough security for me.

And don't talk about keyloggers, etc. I copy paste all my passwords so they won't affect me.
you do realise that good keyloggers see your copypaste info also?

Evuke's Avatar


Evuke
02.09.2012 , 03:55 PM | #16
just join a wz and don't leave the starting area it takes you straight back to the fleet.

much quicker than the pathetic travel system (time sink) in the game and it's free.

jblazen's Avatar


jblazen
02.09.2012 , 04:01 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by jaytrust View Post
I think you meant to quote that other guy...

If you meant to quote me then maybe you should read the entire conversation.

The fact that he said we need spaceports inbetween landing on planets because this is Starwars is a stupid comment. I stand by that.

I don't think my opinion is any better then anyones elses however my opinion is based on a fact that travel would be quicker without all the unneccessary load screens. To say that that isn't true because this is star wars to me doesn't even deserve to be addressed but thanks to you i did...

The reason people are fanboy isn't because they disagree with me its because they fail to see any problems with the game because they are blinded by a strong desire for the game to be great and in doing so can't accept any criticism to make the game better.
My bad, I meant to quote the other dude.

jblazen's Avatar


jblazen
02.09.2012 , 04:03 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Evuke View Post
just join a wz and don't leave the starting area it takes you straight back to the fleet.

much quicker than the pathetic travel system (time sink) in the game and it's free.
Very nice...

savionen's Avatar


savionen
02.09.2012 , 04:03 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Evuke View Post
just join a wz and don't leave the starting area it takes you straight back to the fleet.

much quicker than the pathetic travel system (time sink) in the game and it's free.
Nice.

HBninjaX's Avatar


HBninjaX
02.09.2012 , 04:04 PM | #20
by the time developers actually make games for a living, they have families and kids and have grown up and don't game anymore.