Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Designers don't care about us!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Designers don't care about us!

jaytrust's Avatar


jaytrust
02.09.2012 , 11:42 AM | #1
PVP daily on another planet.

Why do I have to travel back and forth to the fleet to pick this up and hand it in.

If you say its a timesink then guess what this timesink actually did the opposite.

Its helping me play even less since now I don't even bother with Ilum daily.

18hr CD on fleet pass?

Are you for real?

Wow CD was only 1hr *** do I have to wait 18hrs to do what I was able to do on wow in 1hr.

Before you say quick travel is on a 15min cd, last I check I couldn't quick travel to the place where I need to go every day. The fleet from any planet.

REMOVE THE 18hr cd. ITS STUPID make it 1hr.

EDIT TO WRITE THIS IN CAPS
YOU THINK ITS A DUMB THING I'M COMPLAINING ABOUT? WHY DO I HAVE TO BE INCONVIENCE WHEN THERE IS A BETTER WAY? WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO NOT HAVE TO GO THROUGH TONS OF LOAD SCREENS TO ACCOMPLISH A SIMPLE GOAL?

WHY COULDN'T WE JUST AUTO HAVE THE QUEST AND AUTO HAND IT IN WHEN COMPLETE WHY THE POINTLESS RUNNING AROUND?

YOU KNOW WHAT KILLED OPENWORLD PVP THE BS LOADING SCREENS AND POINTLESS WALKS TO GET ANYWHERE.

IF I'M IN MY SHIP I WANT TO LAND ON THE PLANET WHY THE BS SPACEPORT ETC...

EternalFinality's Avatar


EternalFinality
02.09.2012 , 11:43 AM | #2
I don't even use the fleet pass from Ilum anymore because the stupid objective quests bug out and stay in your quest log if you do.

Greennunu's Avatar


Greennunu
02.09.2012 , 11:44 AM | #3
Yeah they actually don't, they only made this game so they could play it themselves for self entertainment. They needed the masses to mindlessly pay them until the beat it.
~Port Nowhere~
Keielita - Pyro Tech Bounty Hunter

jblazen's Avatar


jblazen
02.09.2012 , 11:46 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by jaytrust View Post
PVP daily on another planet.

Why do I have to travel back and forth to the fleet to pick this up and hand it in.

If you say its a timesink then guess what this timesink actually did the opposite.

Its helping me play even less since now I don't even bother with Ilum daily.

18hr CD on fleet pass?

Are you for real?

Wow CD was only 1hr *** do I have to wait 18hrs to do what I was able to do on wow in 1hr.

Before you say quick travel is on a 15min cd, last I check I couldn't quick travel to the place where I need to go every day. The fleet from any planet.

REMOVE THE 18hr cd. ITS STUPID make it 1hr.
Cuz 2 minutes traveling to Ilum from fleet is a long time right?

You don't bother to do the daily because of 2 mins. You sir are easily the most offendable person alive.

When you're done quick travel back to the shuttle, a minute later you're back on the fleet.

Dumb thing to complain about.

piethief's Avatar


piethief
02.09.2012 , 11:57 AM | #5
On the security key vendors you can buy consumable fleet passes that are on a much shorter cd (1 hour I think).
.

jblazen's Avatar


jblazen
02.09.2012 , 12:00 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by piethief View Post
On the security key vendors you can buy consumable fleet passes that are on a much shorter cd (1 hour I think).
Yeah but you actually have to purchase a security key to get access to that vendor.

With the security questions, there's no need for one. It adds enough security for me.

And don't talk about keyloggers, etc. I copy paste all my passwords so they won't affect me.

exphryl's Avatar


exphryl
02.09.2012 , 12:01 PM | #7
buy a phone that was made this century.

Get Android / Iphone Security App For Free.

Quit your ************ than.
E x p h r y l | <Exiled Disciples> Daragon Trail
| ---------- Want to see Pyro Burst Potential in 1.2? Watch This! -----------|
| Valor 90+ Powertech | |Thinking of Rolling a Pyro or Assault VG? Read this Guide |
|
|Guild Website | Youtube| Cassie - 50 Operative | Krelia - 50 Sorcerer|

jaytrust's Avatar


jaytrust
02.09.2012 , 12:03 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by jblazen View Post
Cuz 2 minutes traveling to Ilum from fleet is a long time right?

You don't bother to do the daily because of 2 mins. You sir are easily the most offendable person alive.

When you're done quick travel back to the shuttle, a minute later you're back on the fleet.

Dumb thing to complain about.
How is this dumb?

STOP DEFENDING THE GAME MAKERS! THEY DON"T PAY YOU FOR IT.

BE HONEST!!! PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE KILLING THIS GAME!

SOmeone suggest an improvement that would help the game and you fan boys go and knock it...

Khadroth's Avatar


Khadroth
02.09.2012 , 12:06 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by jaytrust View Post
PVP daily on another planet.

Why do I have to travel back and forth to the fleet to pick this up and hand it in.

If you say its a timesink then guess what this timesink actually did the opposite.

Its helping me play even less since now I don't even bother with Ilum daily.
QQ? You won't do a quest because it takes you 2 minutes to travel to a planet?

Quote:
18hr CD on fleet pass?

Are you for real?

Wow CD was only 1hr *** do I have to wait 18hrs to do what I was able to do on wow in 1hr.

Before you say quick travel is on a 15min cd, last I check I couldn't quick travel to the place where I need to go every day. The fleet from any planet.

REMOVE THE 18hr cd. ITS STUPID make it 1hr.

EDIT TO WRITE THIS IN CAPS
YOU THINK ITS A DUMB THING I'M COMPLAINING ABOUT? WHY DO I HAVE TO BE INCONVIENCE WHEN THERE IS A BETTER WAY? WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO NOT HAVE TO GO THROUGH TONS OF LOAD SCREENS TO ACCOMPLISH A SIMPLE GOAL?

WHY COULDN'T WE JUST AUTO HAVE THE QUEST AND AUTO HAND IT IN WHEN COMPLETE WHY THE POINTLESS RUNNING AROUND?
You have QT which is half an hour. You can also buy consumable fleet passes with no cooldown for 1k each from the security vendor. L2P.

Quote:
YOU KNOW WHAT KILLED OPENWORLD PVP THE BS LOADING SCREENS AND POINTLESS WALKS TO GET ANYWHERE.

IF I'M IN MY SHIP I WANT TO LAND ON THE PLANET WHY THE BS SPACEPORT ETC...
Becuz it's Star Wars bro.
The Starwind Legacy Anchorhead (PvP East)
"Tsu" 50 Miraluka Bala Sage "Soge" 3 Chiss Sniper
"Roronoa" 10 Pureblood Sentinel "Ashellia" 12 Borg PT
"Gene" 50 Human Gunslinger "Erza" 11 Human Jugg
"Shocktrooper" 16 Borg Comm "Hei" 1 Chiss Assassin

jaytrust's Avatar


jaytrust
02.09.2012 , 12:09 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Khadroth View Post
QQ? You won't do a quest because it takes you 2 minutes to travel to a planet?



You have QT which is half an hour. You can also buy consumable fleet passes with no cooldown for 1k each from the security vendor. L2P.



Becuz it's Star Wars bro.
Learn to stop being a fanboy.

I been knew about the 1k cooldown travel. Thing is why just not make it 1hr for everyone point blank.

Yeah thats what I thought... nothing to say there..

Because its star wars bro? Are u stupid...

You don't even deserve a response to that comment...