Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So Bioware, how long until you make WZ victories actually count?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
So Bioware, how long until you make WZ victories actually count?

Elror
02.09.2012 , 01:59 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by insertsalias View Post
You people that are acting like this is not a "big deal", please go **** yourself. This bug is terrible. Some of us fit this game in around our LIVES...not the other way around.

Bioware...get off your ***** and fix the issue. Thanks.
totally agreed, this bug make me rage quit most of the time

Jezzikah
02.09.2012 , 02:05 PM | #12
I'm sure it will get fixed about 3 min after major investors lose enough to start reading the forums.

rgizzie
02.09.2012 , 02:08 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Khadroth View Post
It's true, but it's also not as pervasive as people claim. Case in point, I'm 9 for 9 on wins with all counting this week.

It does happen, regularly enough to piss people off. But it does not happen the majority of the time (if anything I'd argue the WZ team glitch happens more).
I had 2 wins out of 15 wins last night not count. IMO 1 win not counting is not acceptable.

AzazaelLoki
02.09.2012 , 02:12 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by rgizzie View Post
I had 2 wins out of 15 wins last night not count. IMO 1 win not counting is not acceptable.
So maybe try being helpful and let them know what was different about the ones you won? I have never actually seen anyone have more than 3 at most not count, and even that was very rare. For you to claim that you have 13 wins not count says to me that you have a reliable way to reproduce the error, or you are just upset and over exaggerating.

DjWopNasty
02.09.2012 , 03:03 PM | #15
Fix it now.
please
please please please!
MONDOJA, JEDI GUARDIAN

The Bastion PvP Server

Wrakk
02.09.2012 , 03:20 PM | #16
We should start 'speaking' with our wallets. If such a horrible and gamebreaking bug isn't fixed PRONTO, you know what we can expect in future...They act like it isn't even there. Disgrace for today's mmo standards...simply terrible.

SynapseX
02.09.2012 , 03:26 PM | #17
What if half the time when you leveled, you didnt level? That's how it feels, I had 6 wins in a row not count for me. I just logged off, the entire night being a total waste. Close friend of mine has already cancelled his account over this issue.

Netcoden
02.09.2012 , 03:31 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Wrakk View Post
We should start 'speaking' with our wallets. If such a horrible and gamebreaking bug isn't fixed PRONTO, you know what we can expect in future...They act like it isn't even there. Disgrace for today's mmo standards...simply terrible.
Best ive read today :>

Khoraji
02.09.2012 , 03:37 PM | #19
you guys have anger issues if your rage-quitting over this. I mean this only effects you if you are getting the daily/weekly done, and most of the time it works just fine. This isn't game-breaking at all, i dont know maybe you guys lose 9/10 of your matches but for anyone in a decent guild that groups up, this issue is barely on the radar.

Wrakk
02.09.2012 , 03:44 PM | #20
I hope people bump this to 'death'. This is just too terrible, unnecessary, gamebreaking bug that needs to be resolved NOW.