Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So Bioware, how long until you make WZ victories actually count?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
So Bioware, how long until you make WZ victories actually count?

Hydrium
02.09.2012 , 11:35 AM | #1
I mean honestly, it's only been forever now.

Let me tell you how much I love winning 6 WZ's and only having 1/3 & 1/9 for the day.

Bravo, no really...you deserve the applause.
No one cares about your system specs.

schwiz
02.09.2012 , 12:11 PM | #2
I don't always make bets, but when I do I bet that BW won't fix this bug until after its too late to save their game from death.

zenoshi
02.09.2012 , 12:28 PM | #3
Agreed it is the most annyoing thing for busy people that don't have 24/7 to play the game.

DarthMondo
02.09.2012 , 12:51 PM | #4
This is THE number one bug that is killing me atm
Get home from work , start going for my 3 wins at about 6:30 pm, win 2 quick ones, looking good. Then the next one dosen't count as a win.I then proceed to loose the next 4 to a premade dong the rounds and finally win the last one with no time to do anything else for the evening except go to bed

This bug just leaves me feeling annoyed and not entertained like a good game should.

Khadroth
02.09.2012 , 12:54 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthMondo View Post
Get home from work , start going for my 3 wins at about 6:30 pm, win 2 quick ones, looking good. Then the next one dosen't count as a win.I then proceed to loose the next 4 to a premade dong the rounds and finally win the last one with no time to do anything else for the evening except go to bed

This bug just leaves me feeling annoyed and not entertained like a good game should.
It's true, but it's also not as pervasive as people claim. Case in point, I'm 9 for 9 on wins with all counting this week.

It does happen, regularly enough to piss people off. But it does not happen the majority of the time (if anything I'd argue the WZ team glitch happens more).
The Starwind Legacy Anchorhead (PvP East)
"Tsu" 50 Miraluka Bala Sage "Soge" 3 Chiss Sniper
"Roronoa" 10 Pureblood Sentinel "Ashellia" 12 Borg PT
"Gene" 50 Human Gunslinger "Erza" 11 Human Jugg
"Shocktrooper" 16 Borg Comm "Hei" 1 Chiss Assassin

Ravaran
02.09.2012 , 12:56 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthMondo View Post

man, i've been there...

Dogfatherxx
02.09.2012 , 12:59 PM | #7
Give them tiume. It's only been two months. They should have these basic problems wrapped up by the end of the year.

ugig
02.09.2012 , 01:05 PM | #8
It must be the randomness of the bug that theyare having trouble with, honestly I have yet to have any win not count (crosses fingers & knocks on wood) its just like the bug my guildmate had where she couldnt speak in /gu or /officer chat at completely random times.

Pantheros
02.09.2012 , 01:07 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Khadroth View Post
It's true, but it's also not as pervasive as people claim. Case in point, I'm 9 for 9 on wins with all counting this week.

It does happen, regularly enough to piss people off. But it does not happen the majority of the time (if anything I'd argue the WZ team glitch happens more).
I don't think your anecdote puts you in any sort of position of authority. It bugs for me every daily and weekly I get so where does that leave us?

insertsalias
02.09.2012 , 01:12 PM | #10
You people that are acting like this is not a "big deal", please go **** yourself. This bug is terrible. Some of us fit this game in around our LIVES...not the other way around.

Bioware...get off your ***** and fix the issue. Thanks.