Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What character's from the intro movies appear in game?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
What character's from the intro movies appear in game?

tBenk
02.09.2012 , 08:55 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Wheezal View Post
The Tropper is featured in the Alderaan bonus quest series i believe. Or some quest series on Alderaan, i forget which.
He is also mentioned as the commanding officer of Havoc Squad before Tavus and Karden.

BoJacK
02.09.2012 , 09:42 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Tovenar View Post
I believe Malgus has already killed his wife by the time the game starts.
Because of her, it gave Malgus a weakness. He was aware of this and did something about it. It was sad, but what he did was right to keep himself towards his goal.

Hamartia
02.10.2012 , 12:20 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by BoJacK View Post
Because of her, it gave Malgus a weakness. He was aware of this and did something about it. It was sad, but what he did was right to keep himself towards his goal.

The dark side, as portrayed in all Star Wars fiction, is not intended to be a realistic or sane version of morality that anyone should follow or support unless crazy.

For real.

Inarai
02.10.2012 , 12:30 AM | #14
Juuuuust in case this isn't a troll:

Malgus's ambitions do not give him the right to terminate the life of a human being. It wasn't "right" in any sense of the word. Further, it eliminated any chance of his having a happy life. What it was was a demonstration of what it is to be in the Dark Side - it's never right, nor is it ever really a rational course of action. There are positive interpretations of the Sith code, but using those creates a Grey or Light character.

The god solution to the problem of a person being a weakness for you is to be strong enough to protect them. And, for that matter, if she were ever under threat it should have made him STRONGER.

As for the female Bounty Hunter, her name is Shae Vizla, and she's yet to be seen. Captain Nico Okarr (I think that's his name, anyways), the Smuggler in Return, hasn't been seen yet - and the fact that T7 is one of his former masters raises questions as to whether he ever will.

And Malcom's first name is Jace.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ashes_Arizona View Post
Pardon me I need to call my broker and diversify into aluminum processing. Tinfoil hats are getting pretty popular.

BoJacK
02.10.2012 , 09:33 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Hamartia View Post
The dark side, as portrayed in all Star Wars fiction, is not intended to be a realistic or sane version of morality that anyone should follow or support unless crazy.

For real.
Just thinking from a dark side perspective.

Inarai
02.10.2012 , 10:06 AM | #16
Just thinking from a dark side perspective.
That's like trying to think from a paranoid schizophrenic perspective. You can't really do it from the outside.
Pardon me I need to call my broker and diversify into aluminum processing. Tinfoil hats are getting pretty popular.

ThePawel
02.10.2012 , 01:10 PM | #17
Quote:
Malgus's ambitions do not give him the right to terminate the life of a human being.
Techicaly, she wasn't a "human" being.

Inarai
02.10.2012 , 01:16 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by ThePawel View Post
Techicaly, she wasn't a "human" being.
Replace with near-human or sentient, meaning does not change.

Reapercaveman
02.13.2012 , 10:12 PM | #19
I just hoping that u can meet Shae Vlzla(she's the female BH for the intro vids). WOuld be great if u could romance her in future expansion....XD
"I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe."
―Jango Fett

lord-durpp
02.13.2012 , 11:50 PM | #20
wonder how old she would be....