Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What character's from the intro movies appear in game?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
What character's from the intro movies appear in game?

LordHartigan
02.09.2012 , 09:59 AM | #1
I know Malgus and Sateele of course and maybe Vette. I was wondering if any other characters from those awesome intro movies have turned up in the game, like the smuggler from the station attack or the trooper on Alderaan.

Wheezal
02.09.2012 , 10:15 AM | #2
The Tropper is featured in the Alderaan bonus quest series i believe. Or some quest series on Alderaan, i forget which.

Kanubis
02.09.2012 , 10:22 AM | #3
The Jedi Master's droid in the third CGI is the Jedi Knight's first companion ingame.

MasterEddard
02.09.2012 , 10:42 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Wheezal View Post
The Tropper is featured in the Alderaan bonus quest series i believe. Or some quest series on Alderaan, i forget which.
Yep. Colonel Malcolm I think his name is.

Krayna
02.09.2012 , 10:45 AM | #5
That is not Vette in the trailer. At the time of the sacking Vette would of only been like 10-13 years old. That is Malgus' lover/slave from what i understand named Eleena Daru.

Uluain
02.09.2012 , 11:25 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Kanubis View Post
The Jedi Master's droid in the third CGI is the Jedi Knight's first companion ingame.
And the same droid is seen on the smuggler's ship at the very beginning of the war, in "Return", before he belongs to the Jedi. Yes, that's the same T7.

kraidy
02.09.2012 , 11:55 AM | #7
Colonel Malcolm, Darth Malgus, Master Shan, T7 and many mentions of the fight between Zallow and Darth Malgus from T7.

LordHartigan
02.09.2012 , 12:34 PM | #8
Another I was curious about was if that female bounty hunter when the Sith surprise attack the Jedi temple shows up anywhere in game.

MasterEddard
02.09.2012 , 12:37 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by LordHartigan View Post
Another I was curious about was if that female bounty hunter when the Sith surprise attack the Jedi temple shows up anywhere in game.
Very curious about her indeed.

Tovenar
02.09.2012 , 12:40 PM | #10
I believe Malgus has already killed his wife by the time the game starts.
"So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."

-Darth Helmet