Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Nice loot, Bioware


ruSoldier's Avatar


ruSoldier
02.09.2012 , 09:10 AM | #1
http://piccy.info/view3/2596214/9912...ae8aad46/orig/
That's what we'd got from Karagga nightmare. And we had something like 3 rakata items from the whole instance. More to say, my ticket about it was just deleted. Thanks, Bioware. Suckers.

Smokedalmond's Avatar


Smokedalmond
02.09.2012 , 09:25 AM | #2
Same issue in 16M KP Hard Mode. Only one Rakata Mainhand drop for 16M HM raid. Sad Panda.

Talorra's Avatar


Talorra
02.09.2012 , 09:30 AM | #3
Master looter on? Cause if so... there are several threads on this forum about the issues with it. If you're in charge of loot for your guild then you should consider researching these things.
M'arik <Intrepid> 16-player Progression The Harbinger
IntrepidOps.com | Live Stream | Recruitment Thread | @Twitter

Somedokin's Avatar


Somedokin
02.09.2012 , 09:35 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Talorra View Post
Master looter on? Cause if so... there are several threads on this forum about the issues with it. If you're in charge of loot for your guild then you should consider researching these things.
This.

Round Robin seems to work the best right now.

Rejectoo's Avatar


Rejectoo
02.09.2012 , 09:48 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Somedokin View Post
This.

Round Robin seems to work the best right now.
Yes it does. NM 8 man last night and our bosses where full of loot and crafting mats.
Penthide Bladedancer lvl50 Kinetic Shadow
Kinetic
http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/11110a45fa775f0b.png

pure_laced's Avatar


pure_laced
02.09.2012 , 09:52 AM | #6
Off topic: How do you have 25k HP's? I am full Rakata minus 2 pieces on my Guardian, specced 14/27 and I sit at 23.1k fully buffed.

On topic: Take off Master Looter, the loot will be somewhat better. The problem will be at that point is multiple drops of the same item. If you get 2 Jedi Sage weapons, you won't be able to reliably give them to 2 different sages. The game can give the same person both, even if one needs 1st, passes 2nd, and the other does the reverse.

TheJediCouncil's Avatar


TheJediCouncil
02.09.2012 , 09:54 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by pure_laced View Post
Off topic: How do you have 25k HP's? I am full Rakata minus 2 pieces on my Guardian, specced 14/27 and I sit at 23.1k fully buffed.

On topic: Take off Master Looter, the loot will be somewhat better. The problem will be at that point is multiple drops of the same item. If you get 2 Jedi Sage weapons, you won't be able to reliably give them to 2 different sages. The game can give the same person both, even if one needs 1st, passes 2nd, and the other does the reverse.
Stims.

Bloodymoon's Avatar


Bloodymoon
02.09.2012 , 09:59 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by pure_laced View Post
Off topic: How do you have 25k HP's? I am full Rakata minus 2 pieces on my Guardian, specced 14/27 and I sit at 23.1k fully buffed.

On topic: Take off Master Looter, the loot will be somewhat better. The problem will be at that point is multiple drops of the same item. If you get 2 Jedi Sage weapons, you won't be able to reliably give them to 2 different sages. The game can give the same person both, even if one needs 1st, passes 2nd, and the other does the reverse.
Loot only one and wait until everybody finished rolling for it. Problem solved
aka Moon

pure_laced's Avatar


pure_laced
02.09.2012 , 10:06 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by TheJediCouncil View Post
Stims.
This includes the Blue Fort stim, I still sit at 23.1k. Oh well, no biggie I guess. Guardians are the worst of the 3 tanks anyway, so I shouldn't be surprised since BW is clueless about specs.

Gamstun's Avatar


Gamstun
02.09.2012 , 10:47 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Talorra View Post
Master looter on? Cause if so... there are several threads on this forum about the issues with it. If you're in charge of loot for your guild then you should consider researching these things.

ROFL, you should have to research a game mechanic that's supposed to work before you play the game?!?!?!?

fanboi much?

my guild learned the hard way-a bunch of us couldn't loot items assigned to us from chest-which we submitted tickets on 6 days ago and still haven't received a reply for.....

needless to say, we don't use ML anymore but maybe, just maybe if BW knows it's broken, THEY SHOULDN'T LET PEOPLE USE IT???

but fanboi's will say people should research.....pathetic....
Lando-"I gotta say Boba, she's a beauty of a ship. Not quite sure about the name though...."