Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't download past main assets 35

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Can't download past main assets 35
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EvilSithKing
02.09.2012 , 05:30 AM | #1
I was playing the game fine then the update on 2/7 cause my patch to fail and had to repair after doing this several times and having to CTRL + ALT+ DEL to restart the launcher the same thing happens again. I re installed the game countless time from disk and from swtor.com and still stops everytime at main assets 35 (between 7%-95%) each time results vary. I mean i played the game for alittle bit n found it really enjoyable and if anyone else is having this prob plz HELP.........

Ogada
02.09.2012 , 10:08 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings EvilSithKing,

Do you get an error when the main asset stops between 7-95%?

Thank you.
Ogada | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

EvilSithKing
02.09.2012 , 10:18 AM | #3
No it just freezes i waited for a reaction for 20 mins and had to force close it. No error messages appear.

TrekkieNx
02.09.2012 , 10:32 AM | #4
same problem. Last time only 64-bit machines were affected. I can`t play and i don`t have the time to make a workaround every patch. So if there will be no solution to this matter i will be forced to cancel my subscription. I really would like to play this game, but it doesn`t work...

EvilSithKing
02.09.2012 , 10:37 AM | #5
So r u saying 64-bit computers can't play the game? cuz i played it n my comp is a 64-bit but i cant get back to play it.

JohanGill
02.09.2012 , 10:49 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by EvilSithKing View Post
So r u saying 64-bit computers can't play the game? cuz i played it n my comp is a 64-bit but i cant get back to play it.
May we see your launcher log? Also, in the game folder there is probably a folder for the file currently being downloaded. Can you post the result of "dir" for that folder?
Don't call me fanboy just because I can read, think and write.

JohanGill
02.09.2012 , 10:49 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by EvilSithKing View Post
64 bits Windows 7 is working for me.
Don't call me fanboy just because I can read, think and write.

EvilSithKing
02.09.2012 , 11:13 AM | #8
ill post it wen i get home at skool now thanks for the help

joshsa
02.09.2012 , 11:16 AM | #9
Hey tech support, my case it does freeze during the % you posted, usually around 74%

TrekkieNx
02.09.2012 , 01:25 PM | #10
is a vista 64bit problem. Still no solution. Cancel subscription. Go play Star Trek Online. Its not as good as SWTOR, but it works and has space pvp.