Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Quest giver EV

TheRealMike's Avatar


TheRealMike
02.09.2012 , 03:52 AM | #1
Hi all,

We've gone EVing yesterday with the guild for a second time. The first time, I remember I could get the actual Eternity Vault from the Moff or General or what have you right before the entrance. Yesterday, however, dude didn't have the quest mark above his head - neither open nor closed nor ineligable.

Is that normal? Is it a bug?

Thanks in advance for helping me out - if you can.
Just point me in the direction of the action!

Stardude's Avatar


Stardude
02.09.2012 , 04:42 AM | #2
Did you check if he was already locked out from doing it again? Did you check if he could go in freely without the quest? If not then yeah it was probably a bug unless I missed something.

Sheridyn's Avatar


Sheridyn
02.09.2012 , 04:56 AM | #3
The quest for completing Eternity Vault obtained from the NPC outside the instance can only be completed once.
Ayesafaile
Glory Niman

At least the new bugs each week keep the lack of content fresh.

TheRealMike's Avatar


TheRealMike
02.09.2012 , 05:01 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Stardude View Post
Did you check if he was already locked out from doing it again? Did you check if he could go in freely without the quest? If not then yeah it was probably a bug unless I missed something.
It was me who had that problem. I was not locked out, I could go in without the quest.

Quote: Originally Posted by Sheridyn View Post
The quest for completing Eternity Vault obtained from the NPC outside the instance can only be completed once.
I feared as much. On that note - how do I start Hard and Nightmare mode then?
Just point me in the direction of the action!

Izznoogood's Avatar


Izznoogood
02.09.2012 , 05:11 AM | #5
As far as i know, that is a one time deal.

Any further "quest" is the weekly is it not?

Think so...

Sheridyn's Avatar


Sheridyn
02.09.2012 , 05:12 AM | #6
Make your Ops group, right click your character portrait and you should be able to set Operations difficulty.
Ayesafaile
Glory Niman

At least the new bugs each week keep the lack of content fresh.

TheRealMike's Avatar


TheRealMike
02.09.2012 , 09:36 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Sheridyn View Post
Make your Ops group, right click your character portrait and you should be able to set Operations difficulty.
Thank you very much!

Also, yes, I got my weekly counted.
Just point me in the direction of the action!