Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is Lootmaster working in HM/NM Ops yet?

PiercerPro
02.09.2012 , 01:58 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Anilon View Post
Oh snap! Darn - I thought you were saying that would work in normal. Our Main tank has won so many duplicates its ridiculous.
Yea if you having trouble with loot in Normal mode you are pretty well screwed. BW has instituted a "Anti-Loot Ninja" system. Which is actually a really good thing in my opinion.

The problem is it doesn't work. When our guild was still doing normals we saw a healing Relic (Proc to heal additionally upon another heal) go to a DPS, Teir (columi) Legs go to people who already had them when their were 3 other people in Orange mod gear/Tionese gear, Tanking trinket (Shield proc on hit) go to a Caster, and a whole host of other issues.

At this point if you are in normal mode Ops all I can tell you is:
  1. Pray
  2. Do HM Flashpoints in hopes of the proper tier token dropping
  3. Pray more
  4. Move into HM Ops.
  5. Pray to satan
"A TV can insult your intelligence, but nothing rubs it in like a computer."
Kurn lvl 50 Corruption Sorcerer

Anilon
02.09.2012 , 04:04 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by PiercerPro View Post
Yea if you having trouble with loot in Normal mode you are pretty well screwed. BW has instituted a "Anti-Loot Ninja" system. Which is actually a really good thing in my opinion.

The problem is it doesn't work. When our guild was still doing normals we saw a healing Relic (Proc to heal additionally upon another heal) go to a DPS, Teir (columi) Legs go to people who already had them when their were 3 other people in Orange mod gear/Tionese gear, Tanking trinket (Shield proc on hit) go to a Caster, and a whole host of other issues.

At this point if you are in normal mode Ops all I can tell you is:
  1. Pray
  2. Do HM Flashpoints in hopes of the proper tier token dropping
  3. Pray more
  4. Move into HM Ops.
  5. Pray to satan

Lol! I'll take the suggestions under advisement. We have had the same issues .. lots of people getting duplicate gear. My companion Guss is happy though... such a shame.
Champion Anilon Rintori - Level 50 Gunslinger - Sharpshooter
Nolina Rintori - Level 30 Scoundrel - Sawbones