Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Copy to Test Server to test Operations

TheJediCouncil
02.09.2012 , 02:26 AM | #1
Bioware,

I'd like to formally request that you make a copy of all level 50 players onto the test server. This will allow us to help you test operations content before you botch another patch on the live servers.

I am NOT going to spend weeks/months leveling and gearing another character just to test for you. I WILL however test if you copy my already geared end game main to your test server.

Your call.

TheRealChefJoe
02.09.2012 , 02:33 AM | #2
Same here, I will gladly play on the test server if my main was copied over, or even a semi geared clone of my class to do the endgame content.

Karkais
02.09.2012 , 02:34 AM | #3
Indeed. Eve online for example does a periodical copy of the databases to the test server, (copying all player characters currently on live) to help the players test stuff when theres something like a mass stress test coming. I think its a good idea. The mass copy happens once per month or something like that. I recommend Bioware do the same.
"What is a Sith? Over time, the beliefs have changed, but one constant has remained. The imposition of one's will on the force, on the environment surrounding one, on the galaxy itself." - Darth Wyyrlok III

Ekzy
02.09.2012 , 02:35 AM | #4
I completely agree, let us have our geared characters to potentially save your new content. Because quite frankly Nightmare EV was a pain in the *** to complete with bugs..
~Uzi-12th Ranked Agent(East Coast)
~Prodigy-3rd Ranked Guild-World Progression
(www.swtorprogress.com)

Schwick
02.09.2012 , 02:55 AM | #5
Service with a smile
Information about upcoming patches http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=293118
A collection of operation concerns, please support this topic: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=251249