Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

will the PE-order crystal be upgradeable or is it just low-mid lvl use only

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
will the PE-order crystal be upgradeable or is it just low-mid lvl use only

pheonixf
12.15.2011 , 01:06 PM | #1
I was just wondering about this. yes it's pretty cool but as we advance will their be other options of this available? I found a vender that will let you buy another one but it wasn't different lvls. Just wondering because I really do like the color but i can already craft beter stat crystals but not that same unique color. IF anyone has heard anything on this i'd appreciate a response. thanks.
"using force choke on Ewoks" PRICELSS!
Guildmaster of Sith Happened -Shoii-Cho

TheRabbit
12.15.2011 , 01:32 PM | #2
Have you tried reverse engineering the pre order crystal?

pheonixf
12.15.2011 , 01:41 PM | #3
actually no i haven't haha I do have an extra in my bag. not sure if when i was RE stuff that it was greyed out or not. I can try it and see. unless someone else knows
"using force choke on Ewoks" PRICELSS!
Guildmaster of Sith Happened -Shoii-Cho

TheRabbit
12.15.2011 , 04:01 PM | #4
Try it. You can always buy extras of the pre-order crystal from the pre-order vendor.

Griffchon
12.15.2011 , 04:20 PM | #5
I've do this several times, but no upgrade yet. Has anybody else received an upgraded version? Also with this crystal giving 4 and the high end stuff around 50 giving 30+ I don't see it upgrading that much. I myself don't like it THAT much but seems disappointing for those who do.

liquid_bailey
12.15.2011 , 04:52 PM | #6
there is a pre-order vendor? where may i ask...also, i do not want a yellow crystal, does the pre-order vendor have a red version?

rtisan
12.15.2011 , 04:54 PM | #7
I love the looks of the Yellow-Black pre-order crystal. Too bad it doesn't scale so far.