Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

6 champ bags, not one piece of gear.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
6 champ bags, not one piece of gear.

bobothewizard
02.08.2012 , 06:14 PM | #1
Working as intended, thanks.

Areaz
02.08.2012 , 06:19 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by bobothewizard View Post
Working as intended, thanks.
Champion bags now always contain 15 Centurion Commendations and 7 Champion Commendations, and the chance to obtain a direct trade item token has been reduced. Battlemaster bags now always contain 15 Champion Commendations.

Good job reading there, champ.
Myk, Mercenary of Rapture
A 16 man Hard/Nightmare Operations Guild on The Shadowlands
http://www.rapture-guild.org

grandmasterub
02.08.2012 , 06:53 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Areaz View Post
Good job reading there, champ.
This needs a like button.
Rhaegar - Jedi Shadow Hyperspace Cannon
Trooperdude - Vanguard Hyperspace Cannon

All WZ Players Please Read

Mournelithe
02.08.2012 , 07:08 PM | #4
Don't you love Bioware, they decided to give us the tokens and LOWER the chance that you get the piece of equipment after they allowed everyone else to roll onto Battlemaster so now you have to work 10 times as hard and you have to endure a great many matches where you will get rolled.

But remember, Bioware listens to you. No really, they do... I mean they are sure to say it everywhere while the make this game even more unenjoyable to play with every patch.

LordZanos
02.08.2012 , 07:20 PM | #5
Gearing up is much faster than before. Can't believe people are complaining about it.

JJJShmidt
02.08.2012 , 07:35 PM | #6
pvp is a snoozefest anyways, horribly skewed objectives that can be almost impossible to defend sometimes, and the rez system they implemented sucks so hard its giving me monkey bites. I stoped playing the game and am already planning on finding a way to sell my account to my friend. Ill let someone else deal with this *****torm of a game.

Masterdeathh
02.08.2012 , 07:35 PM | #7
Starting at rank 1 if you were to pvp at 50 and do all your dailies everyday you could get full champion gear by rank 30....complain all you want about how much better the system is but when you hit rank 30 and are in full champion gear don't come back and complain about still needing 30 ranks to hit battlemaster before you can start gearing up again.

before the bags were changed i hit full champion at 34 and as much as i wanted it i regret it now knowing it's going to be a while before i can gear up again however i now have many ranks to work on my skill so i'm not a scrubby battlemaster that has no idea how to play their class like i've seen multiple of already.

everynamestaken
02.08.2012 , 07:41 PM | #8
Rolled into battlemaster? Your opening champ bags. And screwed people?!

Lets talk about screwed. Opened 23 champ bags and got a relic and from tokens bought two pieces of cent gear.

Since patch ive opened 5 bags and gotten enough to buy 1 champ item and two cent items.

Way better. Open 6 bags and cry.... it was a 20 percent chance before. Somebody ban this carebears forum privleges pls.

Svensy
02.08.2012 , 08:01 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by LordZanos View Post
Gearing up is much faster than before. Can't believe people are complaining about it.
Try being a battlemaster.
I've been BM since before 1.1 and I've only got 3 pieces >_>

Karniel
02.08.2012 , 09:34 PM | #10
People need to whine about things just for the sake of whining

THis change makes it easier and more convient for new levle 50s to get needed gear, and the ability for you to CHOOSE what item you want, and you get the bonus sometimes of random item token.

100% better than previous method, Any complaint/debate you want to make about that is false. Sorry
Narcistic
Beast Marauder on The Fatman
Kayn from Bloodfin

<V A N Q U I S H>