Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BW's New Rules on forum posting in PvP

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
BW's New Rules on forum posting in PvP

paratroopc
02.08.2012 , 05:49 PM | #1
During the last few months we have seen a huge number of people out trolling, calling for nerfs and buffs. So we have decided to take a few minutes to point out a new rule set for the community before posting.

1) Try to remain polite as ignorance and name calling will generally get you ignored. If you are caught being rude your avatar will be replaced with a Jar Jar Binks avatar.

2) When calling out a class as overpowered you must first decide if you can 1v1 that class. If you can 1v1 the class what is the issue then? If you cannot:
A) Skill, you may need to get some
B) Gear, you may need to get some

3) When calling out a class saying a nerf is needed you must first decide if you can 1v1 that class. If you can 1v1 that class what is the issue then? If you cannot see 2A and 2B listed above.

4) For members of our community that feel they should have easy mode and be able to destroy all other players, have tokens mailed to your account for free valor and have gear handed to them your avatar will be removed and replaced with an avatar of C-3PO without the coverings.

Disclaimer: These rules have not yet been voted on the board of directors and should be considered sarcasm until such time as this rule set is implemented. This message has not been approved by any political party or faction in The Old Republic. Indeed this is not a message from any developer or any party associated with BioWare.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. ~Ronald Reagan

DarthxRage
02.08.2012 , 05:50 PM | #2
+1

Where do I sign?
Darth Tyrannos of Dark Empire - Jung Ma Server
"I am the heart of darkness. I know no fear."

Fidopro
02.08.2012 , 05:53 PM | #3
i know this is a joke thread but you will probably get banned for this

impersonating BW pretty much.

Mudou
02.08.2012 , 05:55 PM | #4
Honestly take the jarjar thing out.

I will be a total jerk for jerks sake just to be gungan or whatever jarjar is.

Mesa lika da floppy ears.